• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
People only started to appreciate him once he was injured and realized what we are missing. He makes everything look so simple that most of the time you don't even notice his contribution and all the glory goes to Saka, Ode, and others who do flashy things in the attack.

So many annoying comments before he got injured, some fans have absolutely no clue about football

:lol:

Surely you're not serious? 75% of A-M had heart palpitations every time he played a non-PL game.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Saliba is special because he has the attributes needed. Very fast, good in the air, quick feet, and most importantly for this position, he's calm in stress situations. He stabilises Gabriel whose a bit of a flapper like Ramsdale. Saliba calms them all down, including Arteta.

Worth his weight in gold.

Would you say that Saliba is your favourite Frenchman?

say yes

forum master baiter
Tricky Micky has done it again.

DuBB

I'm really going to miss all the doomsayers who, just like they were sure he'd never play 1 game for us, were sure he'd never sign a new contract.

I wonder what or who they'll move on to now?

Because one thing about doomsayers is clear - good news doesn't alleviate the doom, it just moves the doom on to someone or something else...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Really good news! A big building block if we ever are going to win a title. With him and Gabriel starting we are good enough at CB to do that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
important him and Gabriel are building extremely good partnership now both are here until 2027 also it help us to improve other positions and not thinking about replacing them.

good decision Wilo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm really going to miss all the doomsayers who, just like they were sure he'd never play 1 game for us, were sure he'd never sign a new contract.

I wonder what or who they'll move on to now?

Because one thing about doomsayers is clear - good news doesn't alleviate the doom, it just moves the doom on to someone or something else...

@drippin making out like he was Professor X with his back problem and we were smart to move on was peak AM.

Unmatched ball knowledge 🔥

Top Bottom