• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Jason Jace

Personally, I think he will play against leeds..

Don't know if he will start, but he's playing.

He needs to play a match before we go to Anfiled and win

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Wheatley ( so take it for what it's worth) was banging on yesterday about there being an 'Expectancy' that Saliba would be back for the Man City match.

If Wheatley does actually know anything, which is a big if. it must be a bit more serious than a knock. Really we need him back for the Liverpool match at latest.

Bit concerning tbh.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We have no press conferences at the moment, so nobody to ask Arteta about Saliba. Why would the club make a random statement about Saliba's injury to the public? They only do that when someone is ruled out for the season due to surgery.

Wheatley said that the City game is a month away so Saliba has enough time to recover for that. Meaning he knows absolutely **** all.

Good thing we have these international breaks, let him relax a bit and come back fresh for Liverpool. Holding will be enough for Leeds.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Wheatley ( so take it for what it's worth) was banging on yesterday about there being an 'Expectancy' that Saliba would be back for the Man City match.

If Wheatley does actually know anything, which is a big if. it must be a bit more serious than a knock. Really we need him back for the Liverpool match at latest.

Bit concerning tbh.

Big if with this guy :lol:

He's the only journo with inside knowledge of this, yeah right. All these Twitter journalists represent everything that's wrong with today's society.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If he is out to city game the title race will be over before that game. I’m sorry but even against Leeds I’m not confident with holding nevermind the two away games after that

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He has had a great debut season, and the skys the limit for the lad, but if I had a loaded gun throbbing down my throat I would chose him to be injured rest of season over Gabriel (not that Willy will be out for the season)

Still baffles me how little opposition fans talk about Big Gaby from the Bloc. Good for us I guess

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
He has had a great debut season, and the skys the limit for the lad, but if I had a loaded gun throbbing down my throat I would chose him to be injured rest of season over Gabriel (not that Willy will be out for the season)

Still baffles me how little opposition fans talk about Big Gaby from the Bloc. Good for us I guess
All too busy wetting themselves along with the pundits about that 60 million pound midget at United.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Oh My George Takai GIF

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I prefer not to rush Saliba's comeback. He could be more useful near the end of the campaign. The team can set up with 3 DMs (Partey Jorginho Xhaka) and park the bus in front of the goal, just to protect the 5 points lead.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
No news is relatively bad news imo, arsenal media couldn't contain themselves from releasing the news if it was very minor. Wouldn't they have had time to do a couple of assessment by now, its not the NHS?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom