• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Get in…

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Fantastic fooking news. Elite defense with Saliba on board now. We will be favorites I believe for title next season.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Some AM folks praying God everyday he leaves this summer so that they blame Arteta and Edu for it :lol:

I'm glad that he decided to stay for 4 more years.

Next one should be Ødegaard

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's great news that he's extended. Let's hope his back heals quickly and doesn't flare up again and that he's even better next season. I'm relieved and delighted in equal measure.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Because Arteta botched league; if we were league winners they would of signed for 5 or 6 years if the club wanted. It is a lot easier to sign away your best years to a proven winner than to some tossers Project
Maybe, but I think they'd have done the same either way. Weve seen a lot of players walk away from Wenger's projects though with 1 year left, they must have some sort of confidence in him.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Maybe, but I think they'd have done the same either way. Weve seen a lot of players walk away from Wenger's projects though with 1 year left, they must have some sort of confidence in him.

Fair enough. They did sign the thing but I guarantee there would be no questions about an extra year for the defending champions

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

It's been a tough year for Gary

It’s normal to have doubt though isn’t it, especially for a CB where such quality is limited.
@grange is a bellend who’ll be owing me £200 soon.
When’s my boy signing his extension?
I don’t think he’s extending tbh. He’s good enough for any club.
We won’t get a good fee with only 1 year remaining next summer.

He has to sign or we’re ****ed.
I don’t think he will tbh.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Keeping the nucleus of the young squad together is huge. We finally have a top top centre back pairing which can only get better. Just hope his back injury is not too troublesome moving forward.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Did someone declare this Sexual Vindication day? I mean we only resigned Saliba a year late, after botching Champions league in 21/22; for double the money, while missing out on a giant payday of CL money. Another Arteta masterclass! Believe in the project!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom