• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Honestly guys I think some of you are really overplaying this back injury of his, it's not even that bad.

I will use a good example...I remember when the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels suffered a back injury wrestling in 1998, he was back by 2002 and at his best again too!

The best part about this 4 year deal we gave Saliba is it gives us a chance t... wait...

2002 minus 1998 equals 4, oh ****...

received_1711131059359623.jpeg

... William has absolutely played us here hasn't he 😭

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Honestly guys I think some of you are really overplaying this back injury of his, it's not even that bad.

I will use a good example...I remember when the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels suffered a back injury wrestling in 1998, he was back by 2002 and at his best again too!

The best part about this 4 year deal we gave Saliba is it gives us a chance t... wait...

View attachment 15732

Another reason i am glad that at least next year we are done with the Loser’s cup. I swear i wish you could see my face during that self inflicted 120 minutes of but very inflicted on us by a tosser in skinny jeans

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

View attachment 15732

sorry-what-klopp-liverpool.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also if the rumours are true that he wants the number 2, hopefully he breaks the little curse we have had recently on that number...since Dixon's great run with it, it's pretty much been an curse since Lee's 2002 retirement.

Diaby got it in 2005, despite being a very good player the injures ruined him...Debuchy got it next and despite a good start, a bad injury made him lose his place to a young Bellerin...then when Hector finally got it in 2018, wouldn't be long before injury cost us his potential too.

Hopefully William can build on last season and make the shirt one of great numbers again!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Always confident he was staying, makes much more sense staying at Arsenal from a development point of view than going to City or Madrid where there is a chance he won’t play. Still gets the big money and if he enters the hyper sphere like a prime VVD, can still probably get his dream move.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

To say this was important is an incredible understatement, people would have you believe defenders like this grow on trees and believe me they do not. Saliba is a special player, the maturity for his age, his composure, leadership qualities, pace, physical presence. This is an absolute elite profile of CB that you can't just find anywhere. To have him hear and continue with us for the future is massively important for our continued growth. Credit Edu and Garlick for getting this done.

Buhry

Established Member

Super happy about this, hehas proven to be extremely crucial for us and is probablya top 3 young cb in the world (at least!).Was admittedly worried he might go for the huge bag at somewhere like PSG but glad to see he wants to play in a strong league.
I hink the most amazing thing about him is his composure on the ball, he is crucial to our buildup play. But his defensive third ball winning stats are also top tier so it really makes a huge difference in terms of getting our attacking play going.

smashed

De Bryne getting old and Saliba if he stays healthy we will win the league. City not getting 4 in a row. We collapsed because of key injuries.
City are a machine.
Dr bruyne only played 30 and 25 the two previous seasons yet they won easily..
We didn't even have UCL.
City are 8/15 next season and we are 9/1. Doesn't sound like we are favourites to me. Even Liverpool have shorter odds.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
City are a machine.
We didn't even have UCL.
City are 8/15 next season and we are 9/1. Doesn't sound like we are favourites to me. Even Liverpool have shorter odds.
I wouldn't take that bet, would you?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
City are a machine.
We didn't even have UCL.
He played the entire end of the season - and they blitz it. He didn't play as much beginning of season and they were behind us.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom