• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A farmer mate of mine has told me that we’ve finally crumbled and included two brand spanking new tractors in the deal. Sources at St Etienne have confirmed this is all they ever really wanted and are happy to cancel the loan agreement.

Expect this to leak out in 12-72 hours.
Ffs, :rofl:

Iceman10

Established Member
Well sourced reports say the player wants to join Arsenal, over Sp**s. The selling club was hoping for a bidding war, but that more or less seals this after a few days of a little diversion. Expect this one to be back on track and finalised within a few days, even though it will be a loan back for next season. This is a 30m signing with a view to being an asset worth 70m+ within a few years.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Well sourced reports say the player wants to join Arsenal, over Sp**s. The selling club was hoping for a bidding war, but that more or less seals this after a few days of a little diversion. Expect this one to be back on track and finalised within a few days, even though it will be a loan back for next season. This is a 30m signing with a view to being an asset worth 70m+ within a few years.

Is there anything new to what we've known from yesterday ?

Iceman10

Established Member
I'm in GMT-8 right now and didn't see the news yesterday. Important though in considering what is likely to happen and to build into expected transfer strategy/approach. For example, a lot more realistic if we are adding one in the attacking unit it will be Everton Soares; Zaha almost ruled out at this point (IMO).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I swear if we land Saliba, Tierney, Ceballos, Zaha and a solid replacement for Mustafi I'm getting Kroenke on my shirt with a non waterproof marker that will wash out instantly.
We seem signing all these 3 before August I hope getting Zaha and selling mustafi could be more difficult

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Yes but Sp**s interest delay the signing we should get this one done now

Looks like you were right about the Sp*rs bid being fake news. St. Etienne really acting a fool on this deal, trying to squeeze more money is one thing but they're really being a*shats about this deal.

I kind of hope we don't land Zaha at this point, overpriced when it's going above 60M plus like a lot of people have said I'd rather not give Utd 15-20M

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Saliba is my lifeline, might be able to refresh less when/if this is done. Hope they hurry up so that I can go back to being more productive again. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom