• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganduzi

So why is it that we havent done anything yet this summer? You would think we had won the league and UCL double. Why cant this club pull their finger out and get serious? Now we are losing a top CB prospect to city who already have a defence ten times better than ours

Ganduzi

If Saliva has any sense he'd choose Arsenal over City.

Hes going back to st etienne for a year. Kompany has retired and Otamendi and stones are hardly nailed on starters. He probably fancies himself there after a year of further development in france. Besides who would pick emery over pep?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
So why is it that we havent done anything yet this summer? You would think we had won the league and UCL double. Why cant this club pull their finger out and get serious? Now we are losing a top CB prospect to city who already have a defence ten times better than ours

Today (June 9) is actually the first day that English clubs can sign players from abroad because the FIFA Transfer Matching System only opened today. It seems nearly all of Arsenal's targets (or at least rumored ones) are players from other leagues.

And Arsenal isn't going to outbid City for anyone. If City wants a player badly enough, Arsenal needs to look elsewhere.

Ganduzi

Today (June 9) is actually the first day that English clubs can sign players from abroad because the FIFA Transfer Matching System only opened today. It seems nearly all of Arenal's targets (or at least rumored ones) are players from other leagues.

And Arsenal isn't going to outbid City for anyone. If City wants a player badly enough, Arsenal needs to look elsewhere.

Fair enough, didnt know we could only sign foreign players from today. I think city have the edge cause they are willing to loan him back whereas we want him for this upcoming season. I think we should definitely have agreed to loan him back. We cant keep missing out on these top french CB's. I'm almost certain this guy is gonna follow the same trajectory as Konate and Upamecano

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Hes going back to st etienne for a year. Kompany has retired and Otamendi and stones are hardly nailed on starters. He probably fancies himself there after a year of further development in france. Besides who would pick emery over pep?
Yes, it would make more sense to go to City but he should think romantic and come here instead.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wow didn't know city are really crap at defense after spending 300M to improve it. poor lads.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Fair enough, didnt know we could only sign foreign players from today. I think city have the edge cause they are willing to loan him back whereas we want him for this upcoming season. I think we should definitely have agreed to loan him back. We cant keep missing out on these top french CB's. I'm almost certain this guy is gonna follow the same projectory as Konate and Upamecano

That definitely puts them in a better position. If Arsenal pays any sort of money at all for a player, they can't afford to wait, so I can see why it would be difficult. The only way Arsenal could win in this situation is if the player was adamant about a move to Arsenal. But young players at this point have dreams of Guardiola dancing through their heads.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
That definitely puts them in a better position. If Arsenal pays any sort of money at all for a player, they can't afford to wait, so I can see why it would be difficult. The only way Arsenal could win in this situation is if the player was adamant about a move to Arsenal. But young players at this point have dreams of Guardiola dancing through their heads.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So annoying and easy for City, they can just buy a 30M 'wonder kid' send him back on loan for a few years and if he's sh*t it's no bother but if he's world class then 30M turns to 50/60/70.

It's a massive risk for us. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom