• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't being called a Tier 2 ***** be better than Tier 1? Surely Tier 1 is Savile/Harris level, unless the further down you go the noncier you get? Not sure how this works.

Me neither tbh. I didn't put a lot of thought in it. Of course you and Trilly wouldn't belong in the lowest ***** tier. I was just messing.

Reactions: A_G

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Wouldn't being called a Tier 2 ***** be better than Tier 1? Surely Tier 1 is Savile/Harris level, unless the further down you go the noncier you get? Not sure how this works.
Be happy you made the list!. Unless I am tier 3 which clears it all up because then it is for definite that the further down you are the noncier you are:rofl:

Reactions: A_G

Gursha

lack of links/ romours is not doing well for you lot... we either need a strong link or the end of the window, ppl already on the verge of losing it

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Why can't we just announce him now! I wonder if we are waiting till the end & announcing a few more all within 24hrs of each other.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If this guy continues to develop like expected I'm happy because he'll keep his value for a long time. One thing I dislike a lot about our squad is the lack of value, too many players around 30 and not performing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom