• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Might as well loan him back for the season. We have Holding and Sokratis, plus Koscielny. A teenager will not be ready to have a huge impact for us. Might as well buy him now as his stock would only rise if he had a great season next year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is she reliable never heard about foot mercato before but 50M euros on Alexis and Saliba is alot of money plus we still need to add 3-4 more players

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Orny quite ballague quite we got abslout no reliable journalist report about transfer we just live in hope

Aevi

Hale End FC
Lovely stuff if true.

Comfortably the most exciting CB we’ve been linked to.
He's my favorite of any of the links, I really like the look of this guy. A step in the right direction in profile and age.

He'll probably be worth stupid money by the next transfer window, better wrap it up before he blows.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Again I hope it's true because we going to have a very good CB for next 5 years or more depend on his development

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Probably just another sh!t source. Not going to bother with links until we are at the Ornstein stage, and even he doesn't mention any targets.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He sounds promising but we'll still need a more experienced CB signing as well. Not sure if it'd be wise to either go through another season relying on our current options or trusting an 18 year old who's still developing as a player and will have periods of poor form like most young players.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ffs deffo getting my heartbroken over this one.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The full article said agreed personal terms and now we'll begin negotiations fee with Saint-Etienne also it said man city man utd keeping eye on the situation

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Signing guys like Saliba and ACM you just can't complain. Shame theres nothing concrete yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom