• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That would obviously be a dream when we're linked with bums like Fraser, Muenier, Praet, etc.

Don't mind who comes along with guys like Saliba and ACM, especially if we get rid of our dross.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Don't mind who comes along with guys like Saliba and ACM, especially if we get rid of our dross.

Really?

Dross in = dross out.

It's "exciting" until we see them play but we aren't improving one bit with the linked players. That's pretty obvious imo.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Really?

Dross in = dross out.

It's "exciting" until we see them play but we aren't improving one bit with the linked players. That's pretty obvious imo.

Well you can say they're dross all you like but the linked players so far would improve us imo. We just have to wait and see.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Well you can say they're dross all you like but the linked players so far would improve us imo. We just have to wait and see.

We say that every year mate, and it's always the same. Fact is this lot is probably the worst set of players we've been linked to in God knows how many transfer windows. I remain sceptical, but yeah we'll see.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I'm really surprised if we end paying 50M on under 20 players and we still need CM WF LB and maybe backup RB maybe we are very confident we making sales

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

We say that every year mate, and it's always the same. Fact is this lot is probably the worst set of players we've been linked to in God knows how many transfer windows. I remain sceptical, but yeah we'll see.

I look at it in balance though mate, having just one winger would of secured us top four this year I reckon. Carrasco, ACM with Nelson is a massive improvement than just Iwobi and Mhki.

Defence is a worry though. Players like Saliba might not hit the ground running, but hopefully we'll see some better links in that area.

I'd just love to see us have a backline that didn't change every game.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

If we loan him back then our budget is a massive lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom