• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not going to lie, I think this might not happen because of them wanting him loaned back. That will be the sticking point.
it's bit ridiculous from them wanting 30M and loan him back they need to lower their asking price still think we'll end up paying 30M we seem really desperate to get this guy.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Now it makes sense as to why we also offered for Izzo.

Could there be an instance where we agree to sign Saliba and loan him back but not pay the full amount (30m euro) until he's actually with us properly?

That way we also have 3 windows to get rid of Mustafi. Then we can also sign someone like Izzo for the absolute now.

Could be the case but St Etiene are skint and need money to buy players this summer. That sort of deal doesn’t really benefit them.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Could be the case but St Etiene are skint and need money to buy players this summer. That sort of deal doesn’t really benefit them.

Whatever happens if we manage to actually get him without loaning him back we need to sell three of our CB's. Can't be having Kosc, Mustafi, Sokratis, Holding, Chambers, Mavropanos, Bielik and Saliba.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I don't want to exaggerate, but physically, he is so similar to VVD. I really love his playing style. Very strong and composed on the ball

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely we’ll be talking about giving them either Koscielny or Mavropanos to get him this summer.

Can’t be giving a club 30m to use our player for a year, what if he gets a bad injury?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If more talks are scheduled it would suggest the loaning him back thing might be an issue.
Well we have to loan him back if they keep asking about it. We'll sell kosh mustafi and Chambers so likely we'll buy another CB

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Spending 25m on a defender who has played 19 games in total and we are haggling over a defender with 28 senior caps, 41 European games and played over 170 games in total :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Spending 25m on a defender who has played 19 games in total and we are haggling over a defender with 28 senior caps, 41 European games and played over 170 games in total :lol:
I think because rated very highly than Tierney

ChefMan21

Well we have to loan him back if they keep asking about it. We'll sell kosh mustafi and Chambers so likely we'll buy another CB
I think this is right, and I think we'd be wanting someone with at least some experience in a good league.

People have their own favourites - mine are Stark, Romagnoli, Tah - but even a cheeky bid for someone like Lascelles might be helpful in getting a relatively young defence through the season to our standards. He might not be a potential world beater, but he's proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom