• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ornstein says the Saliba deal is actually 6m euro per year how have we got away with that :lol:

I will save my judgement for end of deadline day, but if we manage to get all our proclaimed targets eventually with his tactics then fairplay to him.
Actually quite impressive then, given the mess we're in.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’ve seen 8m and 6m, neither of those figures are mentioned in his article.

Arsenic tweeted €6m per year. I think he saw “installments” and divided the fee by the length of the contract, which is obviously not how it works.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenic tweeted €6m per year. I think he saw “installments” and divided the fee by the length of the contract, which is obviously not how it works.
They probably want £10m up front at least. People need to realise it isn’t just fee divided by contract length.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Why no gif party? :(

It's like your dad buying you a car. And not just any car but a Ferrari. Only there is a small snag. Your dad lend it to his brother for a year. Needs to be road tested etc. You still are chuffed to bits, only you can't really party yet because us humans mostly celebrate instant gratifications. The gifs will be out next summer when the super car arrives home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom