• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Not surprised to see him say Arteta likes to focus on opponents. We see that clearly and it’s terrible to watch.

Well it shows in the way we play doesn't it?

I mean have we strung together 4 or 5 performances in a row where we've consistently dominated, with a clear and identifiable style of play across all of the games? Not really.

Have we even gone 2 or 3 games with the same starting line up?

Even in the run we went on after Xmas there were bad halves, or long spells of pretty poor play.

Everything feels fractured and it's our attacking play isn't cohesive.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Not surprised to see him say Arteta likes to focus on opponents. We see that clearly and it’s terrible to watch.

I feel as if the Arsenal gaffer can never win tbh.

Arsène focused on us and got blasted
Emery and Mikel focus on the opposition and get blasted.

What is it that we want?:lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

giphy-downsized-large.gif

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Shocking season, was poor from beginning to end. I'm just afraid we'll still be carrying a lot of his wages even if we do shift him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arguably our worst signing in the emirates era.

Mustafi comes close though.

Last edited:

dbig

So, Chelsea won the CL just before he joined and wins it again after he leaves. Coincidence? I think not. 😆

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

What is it that we want?:lol:
A progressive style of play that is plan A but for tougher games adapt to the situation while still trying to maintain a progressive game, a balance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom