• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Despite the statements being 8 months apart, Willian only started four out of the remaining 25 games in the season after those comments where as he started twelve in the first 13 games prior. Clear misalignment.

Arteta isn't saying Willian is a poor player btw...

If we manage to get rid and maybe replace one or both of our older CFs, I'll definitely trust the process.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Clubs should be able to terminate the contracts of non performing players with a lower payout like 1/2 the remaining salary. Everyone else gets a few months severance for being let go. What other job allows you to perform so poorly below the level of service you were contracted to provide and not get the sack?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Clubs should be able to terminate the contracts of non performing players with a lower payout like 1/2 the remaining salary. Everyone else gets a few months severance for being let go. What other job allows you to perform so poorly below the level of service you were contracted to provide and not get the sack?
Thanks for the bump

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love when people bump a thread, just to be happy(?) with the people who are complaining about it being bumped...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom