• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

Imagine having an "obsession" with this guy

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

i swear every time i watched chelsea Willian was more active in final 3rd and he is very good set piece taker even alot of chelsea fans surprised by his s**ty performance lately. can we just stay away from aging PL players?

I mean post lockdown he got 6 goals and 4 assists :lol:

He legitimately looks like an impostor out there. Remember seeing him absolutely smashing the game against City, running at them all game with the ball and keeping the Chelsea attacks going.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean post lockdown he got 6 goals and 4 assists :lol:

He legitimately looks like an impostor our there. Remember seeing him absolutely smashing the game against City, running at them all game with the ball and keeping the Chelsea attacks going.
yes he was fantastic after the restart even when not scoring but he contributed maybe the system affecting him because we know with Lampard the focus in only attacking.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I thought we'd get a decent 18 months but the fall off is off the charts. He looks terrible. Özil couldn't do any less and that's saying something.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

yes he was fantastic after the restart even when not scoring but he contributed maybe the system affecting him because we know with Lampard the focus in only attacking.

I mean it’s clearly the system. I feel most people thought he was a decent enough player but a three year contract was poor value.

We’ve reimagined him as a defensive winger ffs, there’s a reason Lampard played him so much last year. He was the main creator for them last year and they banged the goals in.

This absolutely putrid system has ruined Pepe and Auba and now it’s claimed Willian as well.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Nah was memeing back then. I wanted Wenger to stay but the scenes around him to change right up until he almost got sacked.

Could tell the Kroenkes and Gazidis had made a mess of things. Only really wanted Jose last November.

Wenger needed to refresh his backroom staff at least twice since 2005. Ferguson did it all the time at United. He was the main voice but always had people with fresh ideas coming in.

Wenger was too loyal to his acolytes. I think Boro Primorac was with Wenger since the Grampus Eight days.

As far as Willian goes. I just think he's in decline, played for one last big contract and got it. So he's lounging on a beach now. This is the risk you take with signing players the wrong side of thirty.

They're either done physically or mentally with the game. Per checked out after winning the World Cup and admitted as much. I'm trying to think of a player who burned out physically not necessarily due to injuries. Although I imagine injuries come more frequently the older a player gets. In any event its hard for players past 31/32 to maintain that physical and mental drive for top level football.

Jakarta

Can't believe people on here tried to convince me this was a good signing.

Arsenal are like that wimp guy who is pining for this one chick his entire adult life whilst she pays him no heed.

Eventually after being passed around the block and being used and abused she reaches out for the wimp who convinces himself that he has got that new sh1t.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Scored lots of penalties last season, no point keep mentioning his goals scored without clarifying that.

Averages 5 goals and 5 assists a season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't believe people on here tried to convince me this was a good signing.
The whole Kia debacle was a mess, yet some just couldn't see it. Someone at the club did though and Raul paid the price.

Kav

Established Member
I'm not going to jump on the blame Willian band wagon. Mainly because all of our attacking players have suffered since Arteta Came in. All of them.

Our chance creation, passes, shots and goals have all dropped since Mr. Non negotiable took charge. He needs to grow some balls and learn to attack and one more thing. STOP trying to micromanage the game and tell each player where to pass. It is annoying and disrespectful Clearly he doesn't trust them to make their own decisions and they will in turn only try to play safe passes. It is foolishness. He needs to get his head out of his own ass and get the pros just play ball.

Willian and the others are clearly playing to instructions and it is obvious to see.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom