• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Most predictable flop ever and the biggest black mark on Arteta's time here. What was he thinking?

This is a transfer that reeks from every angle. So rubbish and dodgy.
Don't think any of us expect it to be that bad he played 7 years in this league he live in London he played in top team won league titles and was key in it its not like we buying 32 years old from serie a. But sadly he came here to earn money and leave he not even trying to show effort of improving

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I’d rotate him with ESR but I don’t want to see him out wide anymore.

You can see Arteta giving him every opportunity bringing him on in comfy leads, but I don’t know what’s wrong with him.

Vomit inducing and it's a waste of time.

Arteta needs to let it go, he f*cked up he should just admit it (selection wise).

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
What pisses me off that he came on before Martinelli.'

If we were chasing a lead, for sure we are not bringing of Wilian off the bench. It will be Martinelli, Pepe, and Nketiah.

So why not give the above 3 chances when we have a comfy lead to maybe get additional goals?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Does his form really surprise anyone on here?

It was fairly obvious that he signed for us as he was very comfortable with life in London like Cech and David Luiz.

We’re like West Ham when they were getting washed up dross like Zabaleta, Nasri, Arbeloa etc.

Melquiades

Vomit inducing and it's a waste of time.

Arteta needs to let it go, he f*cked up he should just admit it (selection wise).

Again, he’s clearly doing this.

Willian has started 1 of the last 5 PL games he’s been available for and played 30 of 270 minutes over the last 3 games.

Given his history and the amount the club have invested in him, it probably shouldn’t be surprising they’re still giving him a few looks to show something, but he’s clearly been demoted to being a squad player at this point.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Does his form really surprise anyone on here?

It was fairly obvious that he signed for us as he was very comfortable with life in London like Cech and David Luiz.

We’re like West Ham when they were getting washed up dross like Zabaleta, Nasri, Arbeloa etc.
Willian and Luiz even told Oscar to join Arsenal from his Chinese club. It’s like a leisure centre this club, embarrassing really when washed up dross from rival clubs come here and openly mock you.

Arsenal fans love this sort of stuff though, they suck it up, people were acting like Luiz is Tony Adams and Willian is Ronaldinho.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Honestly, I wasn't sure about the signing, but I felt like he was better than some of what we had. Was the wages that bothered me.

Never dreamt he'd be quite this ****. There's decline and then there's full on veterans league performance.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Elite performance from Willian today, in attack and defence...

...easily one of the best comps I have seen, hopefully more of the same from our Brazilian in the future.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wish Luiz would stop getting lumped in with Willian...if nothing else Luiz' performances against City and Chelsea in the cup last year alone, were enough to warrant his £ 8 million fee...plus didn't he take a wage cut to stay here too?

His had some bad moments, but some great ones...all the young players have spoken highly of him (didn't he slap Dani down, when Ceballos was going in too hard on some of our youngsters in training) and the calming influence he has had...don't really know why people have a problem with him, good player and a good guy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wish Luiz would stop getting lumped in with Willian...if nothing else Luiz' performances against City and Chelsea in the cup last year alone, were enough to warrant his £ 8 million fee...plus didn't he take a wage cut to stay here too?

His had some bad moments, but some great ones...all the young players have spoken highly of him (didn't he slap Dani down, when Ceballos was going in too hard on some of our youngsters in training) and the calming influence he has had...don't really know why people have a problem with him, good player and a good guy.
He ain’t going to shag you, Reynhard, calm down.

Luiz is a bum, who has generally been poor and part of a team that is going to finish back to back seasons in mid table.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He ain’t going to shag you, Reynhard, calm down.

Luiz is a bum, who has generally been poor and part of a team that is going to finish back to back seasons in mid table.

Nah, Luiz is a leader. Can't lump him with Wilian. You can tell Luis is the one that shows encouragement to the young players in our team too.

novar

With ESR slowly drifting to the wings to become just another crosser can see Willian saving the season to get us into top 10

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Most predictable flop ever and the biggest black mark on Arteta's time here. What was he thinking?

This is a transfer that reeks from every angle. So rubbish and dodgy.

A manager can fail one signing, a free transfer at that. Only flop Arteta signing so far is it not?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I actually don’t hate Luiz, but yeah I’m done with people pretending he’s been a revelation.

He’s pretty much come and done what I expected like Willian has. There will probably be more of these type of signings too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom