• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

novar

His only crime is that he's awesome at following the manager's instructions, that's why he plays the whole 90

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe how bad he's been. Thought it was by far too long a contract at the time but was certain we'd get at least a good year out of him. Turns out we've got 1 decent game out of him at Fulham.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don’t want people to think I’m a Willian defender (check the start of this thread I said we should have never have signed him)

But those kind of stats are crap. The matches we’ve lost where he started didn’t have ESR and/or Saka on the right and stuff, been that way since the start of the season.

I think xA, xG, dribbles completed, successful passes, chances created etc would more accurately show his contributions. Bet they are all poor though.

say yes

forum master baiter
I don’t want people to think I’m a Willian defender (check the start of this thread I said we should have never have signed him)

But those kind of stats are crap. The matches we’ve lost where he started didn’t have ESR and/or Saka on the right and stuff, been that way since the start of the season.

I think xA, xG, dribbles completed, successful passes, chances created etc would more accurately show his contributions. Bet they are all poor though.
Yeah I know, I'm just angry and it's funny. Like this one:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Would fans in the stadium help him? i.e they'd boo him so much that he'd be shamed into giving more of an effort?

OSBK

Established Member
He needs to gtfo of our club. Another merc from chelsea.

I wonder if when players sign they have the option of opting into a pension when they retire or a 3 year deal at arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
th

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The thing is, today was one of his better games :lol:. Which goes to show he has nothing to offer here. I thought this would be a shrewd, clever signing.

Don’t think anyone could’ve foresaw his rapid decline.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The thing is, today was one of his better games :lol:. Which goes to show he has nothing to offer here. I thought this would be a shrewd, clever signing.

Don’t think anyone could’ve foresaw his rapid decline.
It was average game but he really not influencing anything he just stand there and when he have ball he lose it or make wrong pass

Latest posts+

Top Bottom