• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I'm just trying to think, with us out of the FA Cup - how does this 200K player get any minutes now?

If Smith Rowe continues to fire, and Ødegaard jumping ahead assuming he plays well - can you justify Wilian playing again this season? Wasted squad place. Not an impact player off the bench either as he doesn't bring a goalscoring threat anymore.

Shame on Arteta and Edu - nothing more to say. Wonder if Kroenke will use this to can them both in the Summer?
Basically it's Europe or bust - more specifically, CL or bust.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm just trying to think, with us out of the FA Cup - how does this 200K player get any minutes now?

If Smith Rowe continues to fire, and Ødegaard jumping ahead assuming he plays well - can you justify Wilian playing again this season? Wasted squad place. Not an impact player off the bench either as he doesn't bring a goalscoring threat anymore.

Shame on Arteta and Edu - nothing more to say. Wonder if Kroenke will use this to can them both in the Summer?
Basically it's Europe or bust - more specifically, CL or bust.
he will get minutes from the bench. Arteta will make subs for the sake of it to give him minutes.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Abysmal signing so far. I know a hardened Chelsea fan who despises Arsenal, he was really annoyed they sold Willian to us as he was coming off the back of a great season, would have been the first person on my whatsapp taking the mick if he thought Chelsea sold us a dud.

If you flip it around, Im sure there are plenty of Man Utd fans saying we sold them a total dud in Sanchez.

Jack badmon

When are we going to get one over on that **** plastic club. We beat them in the FA Cup but they have the last laugh cause their has beens end up here. Give us Ziyech ffs.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’ve been saying for ages to play him as our backup LB to save money
That's like a blow to Arteta's ego. Playing Willian as an LB basically means Arteta admitting he was wrong all along. He's never going to do that. He's going to continue getting more chances as a 10 or LW or RW while the likes of Nelson rots in the bench.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

When are we going to get one over on that **** plastic club. We beat them in the FA Cup but they have the last laugh cause their has beens end up here. Give us Ziyech ffs.
Two years ago, Overmars was practically begging us to buy ziyech for 25m. But some AMers though he was a bum and so did the club apparently.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Abysmal signing so far. I know a hardened Chelsea fan who despises Arsenal, he was really annoyed they sold Willian to us as he was coming off the back of a great season, would have been the first person on my whatsapp taking the mick if he thought Chelsea sold us a dud.

If you flip it around, Im sure there are plenty of Man Utd fans saying we sold them a total dud in Sanchez.

Signing Willian on a free looked a decent decision with the season he had. For me at least. Then came the Fulham game.

The rest is history I'm afraid.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Is there not a Brazilian equivalent of Fenerbache who will take him?

Top Bottom