• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

TinFish

Even his walking form is terrible. As I said before he must have a clause in his contract or something. Real small club mentality from Arsenal to have our balls squeezed by Krusty the Clown :lol:

The guy will signal he end for his up and coming countryman - Martinelli. HIs progress will be hugely stifled. Wont surprise me if he demands a transfer away.

Highbury_Arsenal

Why bring him on again, we could have got a goal in the last 5 minutes to steal the game and get a huge win, but as soon as Willian came on that was it, because we were playing with 10 men then.

Just killed the entire momentum of the last 5 minutes, when I believe we could snatch it if we put the pressure on, Benfica looked exhausted.

Get this guy out, seriously. He is just going through the motions and puts no effort in at all. Yeah we know he has never ever scored a goal for us but its not about that, its about his effort, he just stands there and does little baby 3 yard careful passes and then falls over on the floor when someone gets close with him, he does no dribbling runs or anything. I never seen a worse player for Arsenal ever, maybe he is tied with Park, Sanogo and Squallici

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
EumHeIAXMAoLc40

@hydrofluoric acid too far Dennis

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why can't people just call him **** or useless, why do some always have to be racist...****ing disgusting.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom