• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

A52-E652-A-9-FD6-44-B5-B051-859-EACB86-C66.jpg
[
5dc3ccae47d20dedb229267b811ff239.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Our joint top assist maker in the PL this season :lol:

In an ideal world he wouldn't have been signed in hindsight.

Still, he's produced the goods on his last 2 appearances, hopefully he's going to maintain this standard going forward. That would make him an asset rather than the liability he's been most of the season.
He’s been on a low key upward curve for a bit now tbh. If you said it though, you’d have had to defend it for a few days. Wasn’t worth the aggro :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
All jokes aside he gained a lot of confidence the past few days and it showed in his performance today. Let's hope this is the start of something.

Regardless of whether getting him was the right move, an in-form Willian can be a valuable asset.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He did well today. He ran fast, interchanged and put in a shift in attack and defence. Keown said that he's looked glum and been in mourning for Chelsea. Hopefully that's in the past and it won't take him another 25 PL games before his next good performance

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Judging by Arteta's comments, I think Saliba will be looking forward to coming back to our changing room, iphone at the ready!

"He was really good, but we've seen that in training in the last few weeks. He is revealing himself, not accepting the situation. I think he was the player that changed the game against Benfica, and again today."

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Remember when people said Martinelli was the true samba superstar at the carpet :rofl:

This is Willian’s world and we’re just living in it. Big dog.

Wiggins

I still think Willian should be at the back of a human centipede with Bellerin in the middle and Granit up top. Then feed Granit some cuttlefish.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The run at 1:25 is exactly why we brought him in. That ability to just explode past a few players carrying the ball into a more attacking position. It's what he excels at when he's at his best.

EDIT: Seems the comp has been removed, what a shame. But I'm sure some of you will know the run I'm talking about hopefully someone puts up another vid.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom