• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Essentially Chelsea's Iwobi but old.
that is such an apt comparison. Don't forget his wages.

At this point, I want him to do what Özil used to do, since he is replacing Özil in the team, and he earns similar wages.

scytheavatar

Established Member
But that doesn't work unless Auba and Pepe are gonna make runs from out to in. They just stayed wide. Especially Auba. Make no sense to me. Also why would you try it for the first time against a team like City?

They stayed out because they got pocketed by City's full backs. If they are truly worthy of their price tag and among the best attackers in the league that's not supposed to happen.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The wasn’t anything Willian did that Lacazette couldn’t do or hasn’t done in the past couple months. I’m hoping we didn’t shoehorn him in for the sake of it. Just drop Pepe if Willian is a must.

3 passes to Pepe
None to Aubameyang

I hope we revert to Lacazette or Nketiah next game if we are not going to use Aubameyang in the middle.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Useless signing. Maybe we should play him in midfield. Goes missing a bit too much for my liking when he plays in attack.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Hasn’t done anything of note since his debut. Him and Pepe are really starting to get on my nerves.
Maybe it’s time to start questioning the shape and wonder if our play style is making it difficult for our right side.

We seem to play this really lop sided style of play and I don’t like it long term. I was saying even last season that it may be contributing to Pepe’s troubles and now Willian struggling makes me more confident in that.

It all comes down to not being able to build up through our midfield. Everything we do is on our wings (and focused on the left one), we don’t seem to control the midfield.

Also, remember that in possession Tierney becomes a left back, Saka/AMN become left sided midfielders and they therefore feed our left very nicely. Our weaker right side has Bellerin tucking in a little but our right centre back acting like a centre back. This of course messes with our build up play through the right.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Özil has looked a shadow of his former self for the past 2 seasons, Pepe is looking a big money flop after looking like one of Europes most dangerous attackers and Willian is struggling to get into games after being Chelsea's spark last year.

At which stage do Arsenal fans start asking if the problem is our team and set up?

Oh, now he's stopped scoring, Auba is looking average when we all know he is world class.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
that is such an apt comparison. Don't forget his wages.

At this point, I want him to do what Özil used to do, since he is replacing Özil in the team, and he earns similar wages.
He’s already don’t better than what Özil used to do :lol: I want him to do what Willian can do, which is score goals, graft and create openings.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He’s already don’t better than what Özil used to do
How? Other than a nice corner kick to Gabriel, and an assist from a crossfield ball where Auba did all the work he has nothing to show for this season. He's been a big disappointment.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s already don’t better than what Özil used to do :lol: I want him to do what Willian can do, which is score goals, graft and create openings.
:red:

You're just trying to rile up his fans now lol. Özil was genuinely world class when he first showed up. Willian is just an embarrassment really.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How? Other than a nice corner kick to Gabriel, and an assist from a crossfield ball where Auba did all the work he has nothing to show for this season. He's been a big disappointment.
Still done better than Özil in the very short Space. The seasons only a few games old anyway.... Why are people so quick to write off a guy of his proven quality? Nobody said he’d be great every week.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:red:

You're just trying to rile up his fans now lol. Özil was genuinely world class when he first showed up. Willian is just an embarrassment really.
Willian now is better and worth more than the shadow of his former self and king of twitter, Özil. That’s all there is to it, for me. Anyway, I won’t discuss the skanky fraud anymore and speak him into existence! He’s gone. This is Willian’s thread.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Still done better than Özil in the very short Space. The seasons only a few games old anyway.... Why are people so quick to write off a guy of his proven quality? Nobody said he’d be great every week.
I just wanted to see if we're counting set-piece assists now ;)

Top Bottom