• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

EumHeIAXMAoLc40

@hydrofluoric acid too far Dennis

This wasnt me. I havent been invested in football lately. Most of my focus has been on John Snorri.

Beside I would never say something like this. I respect everyone!

Very sad story. Mountaineering is scary sometimes.

Yeah I didnt personally know him but I have a lot of experience in rock and ice climbing and glazier hiking. Met him once. Very nice guy Everyone who knew him spoke very highly of him!

It was always a huge risk trying to climb K2 during winter but he leaves wife and 6 children behind. Very sad. I hope they did make the top and I think that is the most likely. Something must have happened during the descent.

Kav

Established Member
Regardless of what any of you think of him as a player, he is first a human being. So regardless of his skin color or nationality/background he is to be treated with the dignity and respect afforded to others. No one is better than another.

Some people really need to get over themselves and their illusions of superiority or self importance. We all eat, sleep and **** the same way. We bleed the same and we all will die.

Racism is stupid and i don't understand it at all.

silent_shadow

Established Member
I honestly feel bad for the guy. He just took a smart well-paid job offer at the end of the day. He doesn't pick himself.

The criticism should go to the one who does - one of the few things that does. However, it's still nothing compared to what Willian gets, which is just stupid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People sometimes don't understand i know they'll say he earn 100k a week why would he care about the abuse he getting? At the end they all human have emotions that alot of people don't get that in social media im totally sure the people who sent these racist abuse are teenagers.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People sometimes don't understand i know they'll say he earn 100k a week why would he care about the abuse he getting? At the end they all human have emotions that alot of people don't get that in social media im totally sure the people who sent these racist abuse are teenagers.

Lol why? You saw the attack on Capitol right? Many of the worst, most deluded bigots are fully grown adults with good jobs.

Anyway it doesn’t matter, you’re right there’s no justification whatsoever. What someone earns is what someone else is willing to pay them. If there’s an issue with it, it should be their employer questioned.

As for all this social media stuff, I’m not sure people in football calling for tech companies to ban accounts have ever had to deal with a character like Manberg.

Keplaz

I know you're taking the piss here, but on the off chance no one realizes, this is not what he's saying at all.
But how can the subtitles be wrong? Next you'll be telling me Hitler didn't say all those things after Bolt broke the 100m record. This guy.

Keplaz

Criticism and people being angry with his performances is something he has to expect, as part of his very public job. But no one signed up for racism. He isn't being paid 100k a week to be abused for being black.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol why? You saw the attack on Capitol right? Many of the worst, most deluded bigots are fully grown adults with good jobs.

Anyway it doesn’t matter, you’re right there’s no justification whatsoever. What someone earns is what someone else is willing to pay them. If there’s an issue with it, it should be their employer questioned.

As for all this social media stuff, I’m not sure people in football calling for tech companies to ban accounts have ever had to deal with a character like Manberg.
Im just guessing because teenagers more not educated than grown men but of course i won't be surprised if all these people who send racists abuse directly to players are fully grown men

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Im just guessing because teenagers more not educated than grown men but of course i won't be surprised if all these people who send racists abuse directly to players are fully grown men

Well it depends on where the grown folks get their education. I wouldn’t assume their age has much to do with it. It’s often a basic school education, their own family and friends, and media propaganda.

There are some extremely well educated adults like Katie Hopkins who have probably never had a real conversation with someone who doesn’t share the same upbringing and culture.

I actually have more faith in the younger generation to drive change. Anyway we all agree it’s wrong.

Top Bottom