• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Arsenal social media bod #1 "Jesus Christ Willian has scored...what the hell do we do?"

Arsenal social media bod #2 "Relax may friend. Simply take a gif of Eddie Nekitah and stick some funky hair on top, no ones gonna notice."

Arsenal Social media bod #1 "You sly dog!"

That's clearly what they did as well. They didn't even put Willian's hair on his head properly. wtf went on there? :lol:

ThePortugueseGunner

It's actually crazy that this was his first goal of the season.

Turned out a terrible signing for us. It's not personal, but this has to be one of the worst signings ever regarding the "expectation/reality ratio". Sure, no one was expecting prime Willian, but... scoring his first goal in May? Jesus...

amigo

Which is why you bring him on in the 80th minute when you need a goal to progress to the final in the EL... 🤬 I just cannot wrap my head around such an idiotic decision. What on earth was Arteta thinking?
He probably bangs them in with great regularity at training..🙄

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Thought I’d say something different other than “oh no his contract” and etc.

I written him off since the summer and we can repeat he’s not good enough all you like, he’s here. So is his manager.

I’m absolutely tired of seeing good players come and get called trash by the fans, we actually deserve more Willians as far as I’m concerned.
Saying something different is welcome but as for Willian- Noooooooooo 😭

mirrorstare

Our worst signing was clearly Cedric, a guy that disappointed even with Mikel having serious problems in both Cedric's natural position and the backup role he was supposed to provide adequate cover for.

Willian is our assist leader and if he keeps this form, our best AM.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We'll pay 90% of his wages whilst he plays in the MLS next season.
Now that would be something, wouldn't it? That would go down as one of the worst transfers ever. Hope we can offload him somewhat cheaper.

Unfortunately we don't have unlimited funds like Man City. Was thinking about John Stones. Bought in 2016 for 50m. Then benched for more or less 3 seasons only to get more playing time this year.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm not great at maths but i''m pretty sure 10 mil a year is more than 100k a week 👀

E1DJirkWEAIthAL

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Going to losely translate this.

- Says he wants to get back to the NT squad and play at the World Cup.
- Admits it's a hard thing to do given his form right now.
- Culture change from Chelsea, where trainings were mose physical. At Arsenal, Arteta focus on tactics and how to deal with oponents. Says he respects that and it's up to him to adapt.
- Says Martinelli likes to keep to himself and really likes to learn, asked Willian to teach him how to hit the ball a certain way during free kicks and if it was different from taking a corner.

Goes on to talk about other NT 7x1 stuff.

Doesn't really sound like he's leaving, y'all.

Last edited:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Going to losely translate this.

- Says he wants to get back to the NT squad and play at the World Cup.
- Admits it's a hard thing to do given his form right now.
- Culture change from Chelsea, where trainings were mose physical. At Arsenal, Arteta focus on tactics and how to deal with oponents. Says he respects that and it's up to him to adapt.
- Says Martinelli likes to keep to himself and really likes to learn, asked Willian to teach him how to hit the ball a certain way during free kicks and if it was different from taking a corner.

Goes on to talk about other NT 7x1 stuff.

Doesn't really sound like he's leaving, y'all.
Good for him, hope he milks Arsenal just like Özil!

Top Bottom