• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't have to say anything at all, if you know you know.

You can see why Arteta specifically requested Willian.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Reading the absolute sh*te on here when he signed and a motm performance in his first game with almost no pre-season :rofl:

Usual suspects can get ****ed.

@GDeep™ come out bro

You guys know not liking a signing and them proving you wrong is actually a good thing right? No need for this petty rubbing it in peoples faces.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well shouldn't be a surprise guy been in PL for years big experience similar to Luiz. Good signing and perfect start

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You guys know not liking a signing and them proving you wrong is actually a good thing right? No need for this petty rubbing it in peoples faces.

Yeah true forgot that everyone takes the high road if it’s the other way round.

?

Remember you weren't really fond of him as well mate...

Been banging his drum for time. Came round quickly.

Arsenio Venger

no, rub it alll in

8fef40eccd5f31004d990e5a1c0497d6.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The classic response when you, @hydrofluoric acid and your other buddies regurgitate when you get caught talking the most sh*t.

I’ve been sh*tting on Willian all summer but your response was predictable.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Nonsense. If someone is dissing our own players and is proven wrong, then they should have it engraved in their faces so that their opinions aren't taken seriously again.

The classic response when you, @hydrofluoric acid and your other buddies regurgitate when you get caught talking the most sh*t.

I’ve been sh*tting on Willian all summer but your response was predictable.

I never **** on Willian. I didn't like the signing at the time but when we signed him I said this might be good for us because I think he is better than Pepe and that he will be a good role model for our young players.

Top Bottom