• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
So we have 3 very talented wingers and only one spot on the RW it seems. It's a dilemma for me since Auba has looked incredible on the LW but part of me hopes he moves centrally when Arteta has the players he wants.

The fact that Willian can play either wing (Saka too to an extent) means we could have some incredible competition/rotation with Saka LW, Pepe RW and Willian on either wing or even AM if we go for Partey instead of Aouar.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
These are the type of players Chelsea are use to and buy regularly, imagine all the bullsh*t players we've had to deal with over the years and these are the guys the fans moan about :lol:

GoonerJay24

These are the type of players Chelsea are use to and buy regularly, imagine all the bullsh*t players we've had to deal with over the years and these are the guys the fans moan about :lol:

Your talking as if Chelsea have been much better than us in recent years, Willian has been very inconsistent for them these last three seasons

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

tenor.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's such a smooth player. Good technique married with endeavour, daring and vision. He's brought his best Chelsea form with him and may it stay for the duration if his contract. I was quietly worried about his age and motives but today was typical for him- at least 7/10 every game. Looks good in red too.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Your talking as if Chelsea have been much better than us in recent years, Willian has been very inconsistent for them these last three seasons
Inconsistent? You just mean his goals/assists numbers, right?
Because in terms of dribbling skills/ball control/general play/tactical contribution, he was always very consistent.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
He’s already a clear upgrade on players like Nelson and maybe even Pepe. Besides his dribbling ability, he also does the little things well. That ball to Auba doesn’t look like much, but the angle and weight of pass allows Auba to bring it down without breaking stride.

A lot of our players can’t weight simple passes correctly - especially Eddie, Willock and Nelson - and chances are lost because of it.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He’s already a clear upgrade on players like Nelson and maybe even Pepe. Besides his dribbling ability, he also does the little things well. That ball to Auba doesn’t look like much, but the angle and weight of pass allows Auba to bring it down without breaking stride.

A lot of our players can’t weight simple passes correctly - especially Eddie, Willock and Nelson - and chances are lost because of it.
Doesn’t look like much? It looks impressive to me.

It’s strange that a lot of people think these passes are simple passes. To me, it’s not simple at all. A lot of our players can’t weight them correctly because they are not simple.

The accuracy, the weight/speed, the curve, the timing, the vision...it’s not easy to get them all correct.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom