• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hugely frustrating performance, but I've a few mates who support Chelsea and judging by what I've heard from them when he was at Chelsea he has a tendency to this. Some games he produces, a lot of other games he can be frustrating.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think at first half he was decent should've got assist the 2nd half like most of our attack gone quite

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I thought he was largely OK, not sure why people think he was bad. Petered out heavily in the 2nd half but he was positive in the 1st. Just feel like the players aren't quite on his wavelength yet, and he like the others tried to force it as much as possible and ended up giving away the ball.

Dynamic

Reluctant to shoot for some reason. Has a good shot on him, hope he gathers confidence back in terms of shooting

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I thought he was largely OK, not sure why people think he was bad. Petered out heavily in the 2nd half but he was positive in the 1st. Just feel like the players aren't quite on his wavelength yet, and he like the others tried to force it as much as possible and ended up giving away the ball.

Sums it up, too many of our players were just ok or borderline poor and it culminated in the performance we saw.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Didn't do anything today in a poor team performance

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hugely frustrating performance, but I've a few mates who support Chelsea and judging by what I've heard from them when he was at Chelsea he has a tendency to this. Some games he produces, a lot of other games he can be frustrating.
Yeah I’ve been told about this as well. Difficult to know if this was one of those days though as the whole team was poor.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought he was good today myself, arguably our best player although that’s not saying much.

He plays the correct pass in the build up and can carry the ball. He’s not going to play really incisive final balls like Cesc but he has a skill set no one else in our team has.

We looked very poor once he came off. We really need Aouar though so we can add to him.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He was one of our better players in the 1st half. And some of his runs in the 2nd half were good but our passes from deep were really bad.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

So he's the brazilian Mkhi?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
brings stability to our lineup. Saw him more then once being the first midfielder to run back to help defense
does those little things that are so crucial, yet, often those samw ones are easily overlooked

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
thought he tried to make things happen and was our best player in the 1st half. went missing in the 2nd.

moloso

This is what we are going to get from Willian - decent and tidy in possession, can be a threat with a some space/on the counter but he's not a massive difference maker on his own.

Bit too much praise last week for 3 "assists" and probably a bit too much criticism for last night's performance.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is what we are going to get from Willian - decent and tidy in possession, can be a threat with a some space/on the counter but he's not a massive difference maker on his own.

Bit too much praise last week for 3 "assists" and probably a bit too much criticism for last night's performance.

Yeah agree with this. He’s a neat and tidy player as in he can carry the ball well and play the correct pass to advance a move 9 times out of 10.

He’s not a difference maker in terms of incredible final balls or dribbling past two or three players but we don’t have anyone like him in our squad who can do that.

The assists last week needed the strikers to do a bit of work but this isn’t news. He offers you a 7/10 performance every game with his work rate and intelligence but it’s rare you get much higher than that.

For a free signing I’m more than happy with that.

Last edited:

moloso

Yeah agree with this. He’s a neat and tidy player as in he can carry the ball well and play the correct pass to advance a move 9/10.

He’s not a difference maker in terms of incredible final balls or dribbling past two or three players but we don’t have anyone like him in our squad who can do that.

The assists last week needed the strikers to do a bit of work but this isn’t news. He offers you a 7/10 performance every game with his work rate and intelligence but it’s rare you get much higher than that.

For a free signing I’m more than happy with that.

Yep, agree with that - wasn't so much slating his assists, more so pointing out that there wasn't much difference in his 2 performances.

Top Bottom