• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
shhhhhhh, let us have this moment before Arteta decides to renew Willian for a 4th year.

Please. :(
it'll be win-win situation if we get rid him for like 10M in summer kia would have done us massive favor lol.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

it'll be win-win situation if we get rid him for like 10M in summer kia would have done us massive favor lol.
It would be a good result but it would raise a whole load of questions tbh.

Taxi Driver

giphy.gif

If only...

:(

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Christ, can't believe Joaquin is just retiring now :lol:

Anyway...please let this be true.

Jeez I remember Joaquin from over a decade ago, tearing it on the wing.

This would be a godsend, but I feel Mikel might block the move.

novar

No Willian no PL goals.

If anything he needs a raise as our only productive forward.

Moah

Tears filled my eyes when I read the title of this thread in the new posts section. Damn, he's been here two seconds and I'm already done.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Are Betis moving to London? Thought that was one of Willian's main motives for joining us?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Where did you hear that? His main motivation to join us was to be the main player in a CL winning team in the next 3 years.

Reckon reality has bitten him in the bum. 3 moths of playing in a low block, with Rob Holding and Xhaka as starters probably has him on countdown until the end of his 3 years here.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Even if it was true, come on we know how this club is run, we’d reject any offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom