• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

fair enough - Cech stayed professional but I don't think he ever had any real pride in being a Gooner - certainly no Wilson or Seaman
Meh. Probably reading too much into but I didn't like his giggling when Ramsey was in tears in one of his last days here.

How he promptly went back to Chelsea as well. I massively regret that he started that final in Baku too.

He was ok but its not too late and it wouldn't take much for Willian to out do him here I think.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
just dont see where he transfers with the CSL option closed & now on the outs of Brazil squad so no real motivation to sacrifice money for gametime 🤷‍♂️

its a subsidised loan or pay off in the waiting

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Like I said on Lacazette thread, many players want to leave but are on way too high wages. Even giving away them for free is difficult as no club wants to committ on those wages.

Wilian and Lacazette will end up staying.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Like I said on Lacazette thread, many players want to leave but are on way too high wages. Even giving away them for free is difficult as no club wants to committ on those wages.

Wilian and Lacazette will end up staying.
the very worst part of being out of Europe - the only way to attract seasoned players is to pay big wages - and then when they flop we are stuck with them, which is a double whammy as they are not motivated to make the effort when they know they are going to stay till their contract ends

happily we seem to be trying to get out of this cycle by signing younger players who have not yet reached their full potential, and looking down the English leagues for players who would be thrilled to come here, and not on high wages

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Because it's pre season we started with kola AMN Nelson and Eddie who are going to leave too
Pepe benched for tactical reasons...Balogun on the bench. I know it's preseason, but Willian and Kolasinac are high priority departures imo (given their wages). Eddie and Reis are just youth prospects to fill out the squad until they are sold.

skeetbag

The thing that worries me about Willian is that he played to the same level last season as he did in his last two seasons at Chelsea. But its like no one from Arsenal had watched him and seen how useless he already was, just sign him because he's a Kia guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom