• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just strange that a person that has the present perfect nailed down, chose the word "illusion" to decribe the expectations that we had with Willian.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So now he want to get rid of his own signings like Runnarson, Willian and Cedric

Liam_Og

Willian could still do a job, he’d be decent in Italy before he needs to consider going to Turkey/USA/China.

I could see him at Roma or either of the Milan clubs.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Quite the contrast from what our beloved Technical Director Eduardo César Daud Gaspar had to say about him in December -

If people say that he’s not a good footballer then maybe they don’t know football because he has always performed at the top, top level.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Quite the contrast from what our beloved Technical Director Eduardo César Daud Gaspar had to say about him in December -

He isn't wrong in anything he's said there. he's a good footballer that's been poor for Arsenal. He has always performed at the top level.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He isn't wrong in anything he's said there. he's a good footballer that's been poor for Arsenal. He has always performed at the top level.
I find it banter when the technical director is saying people don't know football and he needs time as he's always performed at the top level and then the manager says he hasn't performed to expectations of the club and can leave. Talk about misalignment.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I find it banter when the technical director is saying people don't know football and he needs time as he's always performed at the top level and then the manager says he hasn't performed to expectations of the club and can leave. Talk about misalignment.

Probably because the statements were 8 months apart? I'd get your point if it was said a week after, but a lot has happened since then. Edu would agree with Arteta now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom