• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Probably because the statements were 8 months apart? I'd get your point if it was said a week after, but a lot has happened since then. Edu would agree with Arteta now.
Despite the statements being 8 months apart, Willian only started four out of the remaining 25 games in the season after those comments where as he started twelve in the first 13 games prior. Clear misalignment.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if we loan him i think we should pay part of his salaries? no way Corinthians can afford pay it all.

i don't think we'll get something better than this Willian is difficult one to be sold so loan him.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Maybe this means we go back in for Aoaur? Willian covers AM/LW which could be a similar role in the squad for Aouar.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like according to Renato we should pay about half of his salary so he can move there.

this is the best we can get here it's either loan with us paying 50% of his salary or he stuck here. we need him to go and maybe have positive season.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Neto not really a journalist. He's an ex Corinthians player turned TV presenter.

Don't know if Corinthians has any money to bring him in.

Would more than likely be a loan followed by a termination of his contract next season.

The exchange rate murders any sort of fee involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom