• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Josh in London he'll try get things moved quickly so i'm not surprised by the outgoings will be moved quickly.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

is Josh going to pay him the remaining 26M of his contract? that crazy because i don't think Mutual agreement will be reached.
After liking Chelsea beating us he better leave or fans will make his stay a nightmare. If he play for us every time he touch the ball he should be booed the scumbag

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

After liking Chelsea beating us he better leave or fans will make his stay a nightmare. If he play for us every time he touch the ball he should be booed the scumbag
He is an overpaid footballer entitled to see out his contract. I'd love him to go and hope he moves to play but regardless of the outcome he is far from a scumbag.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is an overpaid footballer entitled to see out his contract. I'd love him to go and hope he moves to play but regardless of the outcome he is far from a scumbag.
He liked Chelsea Twitter account posting the result of yesterday

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Willian leaving freeing 26M a years this so huge we made a massive mistake but seem we getting away with it.

i don't see us signing a winger but it could open a door for another creative playmaker to add.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You gotta hand it to Edteta... they are resorting to all means to keep their jobs.

Bravo, keep pushing lads.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Willian torreira and kola gone. We need to remove bellerin, nketiah next. Those 5 gone the squad look healthier in numbers. It’s bloated as hell now

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Got this signing so wrong, thought he would have had more in the tank that 1 ****ing good game...though if he is on the wage some say he is on here, then I wouldn't have wanted him at that price, tbh.

Glad we signed him after the Community Shield win, so he has nothing from his time here, cause that's what he gave us...good riddance, ****.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

anigif_sub-buzz-527-1616029826-9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom