• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just been past Heathrow and saw him getting carried onto a plane. #Obese

sdotzdot

Established Member
Had disagreements with Arteta and dissatisfied with the way the club was heading, not really surprising as I am sure most of the squad share the same mentality as him.

Tells us everything about Arteta, persistently tried to have him play all the time even though he was horrendous and only dropped him when there was a disagreement. This man is an absolute fraud, he literally only cares about playing the players who bum lick him, no wonder he loves Xhaka.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think he was sold the “stay in London and get a 3 year deal on lucrative wages” plan.
He did have a 2 year contract at Chelsea and they won the CL.

He’s come Arsenal and can’t even look at his socials anymore.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
national team soccer GIF by Confederação Brasileira de Futebol

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Willian had a conversation with Edu, and listed a series of dissatisfactions with the club's sporting project that motivated him to ask to leave.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Willian here but I can see where he's coming from.
Nah, I'm in Edu's corner here. Get that wasteman out of our club. Terrible decision to bring him in in the first place but at least it looks like they've learned the lesson and are targeting younger players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom