• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kia will make it sound like he with good guys that what big agent do we will be paying part of his wages. i dont care i just want the club stop making these mistakes Willian Cedric Mari just stop please either buy good players and dont waste wages on players that gonna improve nothing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Willian actively wanted to leave the club. By the sounds of things he knew it was a mistake, he wanted out. Had been paid probably a significant signing on fee along with big wages for his time here.

Probably felt he would rather leave now and forfeit his wages than sit around for 2 years making money and being miserable.

After all this is a person who has enough money to last him his life, and about 3 generations of Willians.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If true kola should watch and learn. But of course Willian is PL winner and international he want to save the reminder of his career he acted quickly after manager told him he not in plan.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

This smells of Kia's doing to protect Edu because Tim Lewis would've been out with a pitchfork if we ended up eating the majority of wages. I'm sure Kia will get a favour in return for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom