• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

We should Barca for a two year loan deal swap with Coutinho. Granted he'd be on higher wages and there's no idea how he'd pan out but surely can't have less impact than Willian. Barca should at least entertain the idea if they are desperate to reduce wage bill. Rather Dembele ofc but can't see them accept that with no money between.

I guess I just want Willian out at this point 😶

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Surprised Meme GIF

Who could have seen this coming, bar EVERYONE?

tcahill

Absolutely shocking signing. I don't know a single gunner who was happy about this.

Many including me tried to put a positive spin on it, saying he just came off a good season with Chelsea, cheap creative player etc etc, but he's absolutely fallen off a cliff and will continue to drain our money for another 2 years.

Funnily enough, I don't blame Willian himself, he saw a lucrative opportunity and took it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Take a good paycut and leave and Arsenal fans will be even thankful and you won't even hear bad word.

but of course that won't happen Willian no interested in football anymore

Pyres7

Why would Willian leave and take a pay cut?

No CL or league winning club will take him. Arteta will continue playing him off the bench or in the cups to justify signing him. Happy days.

I'd do exactly the same if I was him.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Why would Willian leave and take a pay cut?

No CL or league winning club will take him. Arteta will continue playing him off the bench or in the cups to justify signing him. Happy days.

I'd do exactly the same if I was him.

Imagine taking a pay cut just so random nobodies will be nice to you/won't slander :lol:

This is obviously his best option and he's doing the right thing. Not his fault he got offered that contract.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Absolutely shocking signing. I don't know a single gunner who was happy about this.

Many including me tried to put a positive spin on it, saying he just came off a good season with Chelsea, cheap creative player etc etc, but he's absolutely fallen off a cliff and will continue to drain our money for another 2 years.

Funnily enough, I don't blame Willian himself, he saw a lucrative opportunity and took it.
Yep Arsenal has been a lucrative opportunity for high profile players on the slide for too long now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom