• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There rumors about him signed with Al Ahli. Still nothing confirmed from thier media.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They signed Alioski and Sp**s legend Paulinho this summer. They capable of getting Willian but so far nothing really I'm seeing for Saudi media only twitter rumors

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

About two months ago, a private person came to me and said that he was a mediator for players and from this talk and asked me to market Willian in Saudi Arabia in exchange for a commission. I never took the matter seriously, and I did not even think that there is a team that can pay its salary

😩

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Even thier fans don't know thier president said one big deal coming few days ago. Thier fans predicting it's Perriera the Westbrom player or Willian

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Willian is going to love it there.

🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom