• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

3537.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I thought I would warm to this signing by now, but nope still underwhelmed.

His signing and official pictures taking place in Kia's living room is hilarious. Not in a good way.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’ll be good next season, he’s a good player, but we’re signing a 32 year old Chelsea man on a 3 year deal. It’s only ending badly.

In football a player gets old over night, all footballers say that. One day your legs are just gone.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
He’ll be good next season, he’s a good player, but we’re signing a 32 year old Chelsea man on a 3 year deal. It’s only ending badly.

In football a player gets old over night, all footballers say that. One day your legs are just gone.
2 good years would be a big win.

Quoting some random guy :lol:

What did City need him for? Clean the toilets?
They love having a plethora of attacking options off the bench. Can see why he'd rather stay in London + play more regularly, at this point in his career.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Like Saka, my biggest intrigue is what role he's gonna play. LW, RW, AM, one of 2 #8s in a 433?

That'll be more interesting. I expect him to perform pretty well in all honesty, I've always been a fan of Willian.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Milner is 34 and is still very much in peak physical condition.

So I expect another great season from him

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You’re really going to do Tierney like this? You scumbag.

Shows how bad the signings have been that a bottom of the barrel transfer like Willian is actually better than most of the others.

Just because Tierney shops at Tescos and says he doesn’t go clubbing people making out like he’s Roberto Carlos.

While hard working Willian who has an Afro is a bum and a waste of money. Sad to see.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom