• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Probably thinks "Sokratis would have been even more effective against a poor Fulham team" or something

Sokratis would not of taken as many as bad touches as Bellerin did. Probably would have more 1 combined tackle, inception, block and clearance too.

But thats okay because "hecy" has nice hair and will do a social meida post after the the match.

Moah

In many different post I have emphasis the important of having an skillful dribbler/technical players/players who are good on the ball. You can ask anyone here and I’m sure they’ve seen me posting stuff like this.

As for willian, I have also posted that he is this kind of player I’ve mentioned above, and I’m very happy to have someone with his ability. It’s just that for his age, I’m not sure how long he can maintain at this level. But for now, he is a good player for us.

Im not going to put effort on finding my previous posts. I have definitely posted stuff like this. If you wanted, you may search for it.
Page numbers or it never happened.

Moah

You have to understand. I would just copy and paste and give page number in the Özil’s thread. Because his fangirls are trying to mislead people on how good Özil is. To me Özil has a lot of weaknesses. I don’t want future generations to just read the last few pages of Özil thread, which are posted from his fangirls on how great Özil is. So I posted an unbiased comment and hope it stays at the last few pages before the thread is closed. So that future generations will get a true reflection of what Özil is/isn’t.
How is your analysis not biased while you are calling his fans, fangirls.

Of course future generations will come to AM to know what type of player he was. Ffs.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
How is your analysis not biased while you are calling his fans, fangirls.

Of course future generations will come to AM to know what type of player he was. Ffs.
If he has a 8/10 game, I would say he has a 8/10 game and analyse why he is good in this match.
If he has a 6/10 game, I would say he has a 6/10 game and explain where his weaknesses are that make him unable to perform.

Not all ozils fans are fanboys/fangirls/fanLGBTQs. But the ones who keep praising him in the Özil thread up till these days are. They make him sound like a 9/10 player all the time, when he is definitely not. This is what I would called bias.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Do you come up with the terminologies by yourself?
Kash2 told me that the word “fangirl” is an insult. I don’t want to insult any people here. However, I don’t really know your gender. So what should I call you?

You don’t have to keep trying to attack me at any chance simply because you are frustrated as your god Özil isn’t playing. His not playing because he is not good enough, it’s not my fault.

Moah

Kash2 told me that the word “fangirl” is an insult. I don’t want to insult any people here. However, I don’t really know your gender. So what should I call you?

You don’t have to keep trying to attack me at any chance simply because you are frustrated as your god Özil isn’t playing. His not playing because he is not good enough, it’s not my fault.
I'm not trying to attack you, it's just my first time hearing fanLGBTQs.

Where have I mentioned that I'm an Özil fan. I am just pointing at your flawed judgment.

GoonerJay24

Inconsistent? You just mean his goals/assists numbers, right?
Because in terms of dribbling skills/ball control/general play/tactical contribution, he was always very consistent.

Inconsistent in relation to general play also, especially under Conte and the season with Sarri. Think he was at his best when Mourinho and then Lampard last year as coach

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
He’s Willian, he’s 32 years old and he’s been here years. He has nothing to prove against better opposition; he’s been there, done it and was still doing it for Chelsea a few months back. He’s not some Hale End hype job!
He hasn't done it for Arsenal yet that's my point.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
This could be the best business we have done in a long time. Basically one of chelseas best players for free. Lets just hope he has longevity, got that Vardy workhorse aura tho. Could run untill he's 35.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Think this is going to be a top signing.

The only possible point of contention is his age. I'd argue we have so much youth that this type of deal is exactly what we need at this point, and there's nothing in his game that makes me feel he won't be a top player for 3 seasons.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

A man of many talents.

Eh4QIMKU8AAx-Qx

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Been a pleasant surprise, maybe I was too caught up in the Kia angle to appreciate the player.

Top Bottom