• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The only reason we got him is cause we offered him 3, he

Cause of age and the standards at Arsenal we might not even get running as well :lol:

What a bum ass signing I can't believe it.

He had his best season in a Chelsea shirt last year. Has averaged 20 G/A a season every season for the past 5 years. Costing us £10M for this year. That isn't a bum signing.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
This guy was highly sought after and Chelski's best player last season alongside Pulisic. But of course, the usual suspects call him "past it", a "bum" etc.

**** all that stuff anyway. Does anyone reckon he could play central in a midfield 3? Like a 4-3-3? I mean we know what he can do on the ball, but he also puts in a right shift off it.

Willian's numbers at Chelski aren't fantastic, however, they aren't disastrous. Since he's been there, Lampard was the most attack minded manager- and he posted his best ever career tally under him. Co-incidence? Nah.

Arteta was incredibly keen on bringing him here, and he was incredibly keen on coming. I think this will be a fantastic bit of business.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The big issue is giving a 32 year old a 3 year contract, that’s the main bone of contention. Why do people keep side stepping that?

For 3 years, this is some retirement home signing. Horrible business.

This season coming he'll probably start the majority of games and be very good.

Season after the same but a little less consistent.

Third year he'll start getting phased out but still play a part.

I see where you're coming from, but he'll leave at the same time as Auba at a similar age. Not got any problems with that as a 3 year plan.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This season coming he'll probably start the majority of games and be very good.

Season after the same but a little less consistent.

Third year he'll start getting phased out but still play a part.

I see where you're coming from, but he'll leave at the same time as Auba at a similar age. Not got any problems with that as a 3 year plan.
No guarantees for next season either, that you would get with a younger player. At 32, he could simply fall off.

Investing 3 years in an ex old Chelsea player for a club like Arsenal is absolute bottom of the barrel stuff.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No guarantees for next season either, that you would get with a younger player. At 32, he could simply fall off.

Investing 3 years in an ex old Chelsea player for a club like Arsenal is absolute bottom of the barrel stuff.

It isn't given the overall circumstances needing two quality midfielders and a CB.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Excellent piece of biz on a Free
It’s not free, it’s a 3 year commitment. Just like that Cedric at 30 is a 4 year commitment only because he’s with Kia. Pablo Mari too, big fee for him and nobody is talking about him starting, everybody wants Gabriel, another Kia special.

Bottom of the barrel stuff.

Reactions: roz

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It’s not free, it’s a 3 year commitment. Just like that Cedric at 30 is a 4 year commitment only because he’s with Kia. Pablo Mari too, big fee for him and nobody is talking about him starting, everybody wants Gabriel, another Kia special.

He was suggested by our head scout Cagigao that you spent weeks crying over you when he was let go you ****.

Your posting is f*cking awful of late, sort it out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He was suggested by our head scout Cagigao that you spent weeks crying over you when he was let go you ****.

Your posting is f*cking awful of late, sort it out.
I meant Mari is a Kia special.

Gabriel, on paper, I’m happy about. Obviously, I haven’t seen him play yet.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

• Cedric is 28.
  • Pablo Mari was £7M, good to have two left footed CB's in the squad.
  • Willian is £10M a year, if he plays well you can't complain.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Cedric is 29 next. 4 years? Monster deal.

Like Arteta said he's technically the best RB we have in the squad. A backup for 4 years is good, he's a better version of Debuchy. No he's not going to set the world alight, but at the end of the day a free player with his quality as backup is absolutely fine.

Still don't know why you've got your knickers in a twist about that one as if its going to be one of our only signings.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Like Arteta said he's technically the best RB we have in the squad. A backup for 4 years is good, he's a better version of Debuchy. No he's not going to set the world alight, but at the end of the day a free player with his quality as backup is absolutely fine.

Still don't know why you've got your knickers in a twist about that one as if its going to be one of our only signings.
He’s not free, we’re committing 4 years to him ffs. I don’t see why we need to sign such players with AMN here.

If he wasn’t a Kia client he wouldn’t be here now, we all know that.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Ye but no transfer fee for one of the most well rounded wingers in the league, who has the traits to move deeper down field if needed to be

E G G C E L E N T P I E C E O F B I Z

Top Bottom