• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
From Wiki
On 23 August 2007, he signed a 5-year contract with Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk for $19 million to 30 June 2012.

So he should be in his last year of contract, 12M+Denilson seems a lot in that case...

patrick42uk

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/8333/0/arsenal-make-move-shakhtar-donetsk-playmaker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... -playmaker</a>?

Never really watched him play but I know this - Arshavin + Bendtner out, 2 new wingers in is highly desirable.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Beksl said:
From Wiki
On 23 August 2007, he signed a 5-year contract with Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk for $19 million to 30 June 2012.

So he should be in his last year of contract, 12M+Denilson seems a lot in that case...
It does and what would suggest Denilson would even want to move to Shakhtar?!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
:lol:

On another thought, why Willian instead of his more impressive team mate Douglas Costa?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so if shakhtar buy him with 19m i can see they will sell him with 12m if he is has only one year left in his contract if we can add denilson thats will be good but hope willian not be a new denilson if we buy him

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Seriously, I'd pay £5M to get Denilson out of the squad, so this seems like a steal. Hoping it goes through

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
There are other players that I would rather have but nevertheless a signing in this position would be a positive sign.

Top Bottom