• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,278

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It amazes me the bum opinions on here. People wanted Emery instead of Arteta, saying Mustafi's one of our best defenders, lets buy more forwards when our defence is weaker than gnats p!ss, like they haven't been watching all the crazy errors we've making to throw games away.
@Rex Banter don't have it.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

7-C47-EB24-7-AE7-4-F30-8-E56-6-F49-D78905-A2.jpg

Who will win the ultimate showdown?
Who's the one with the fit girl?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So he only gets paid well if he does well and the 4th year option isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. Good deal.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Can I join?
If you don't have agendas and recognise talent you're in. You also need a slight bias towards saucy players.

I'm going to need evidence of one player you were right about eventually becoming a bum/becoming elite while others were doubting. We don't accept sheep. But yeah come through bro.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If you don't have agendas and recognise talent you're in. You also need a slight bias towards saucy players.

I'm going to need evidence of one player you were right about eventually becoming a bum/becoming elite while others were doubting. We don't accept sheep. But yeah come through bro.

You do the ground work/background check and I'll get the assessment papers ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom