• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,208

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Listen, he's better than what we got no doubt even if you add Saliba but he won't solve our defensive problems. Still think we're going to concede more than 40 again this season

A stabilised system, more mobile defenders and more midfield balance will help us defensively. Also, having mlre players who are comfortable on the ball like Willian should stop us giving it away so easily and being under pressure.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Make this one for Willian !

Cech-Spy.png

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As soon as you pass your 32nd birthday, you are technically closer to 35 than to 32 (as you can't go back in time) it's just how it works people.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I wish I knew whether it was Mislintat or not who turned down Soyoncu in favor of Sokratis
Soyuncu is as average a Defender as they come. I've seen him plenty if times this season and yet he's managed to look on the same level as Chambers/Holding

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Soyuncu is as average a Defender as they come. I've seen him plenty if times this season and yet he's managed to look on the same level as Chambers/Holding

Yeah I don't see it with him either.. Maybe he's brilliant when I'm not watching him lol. From what I've seen though he would have annoyed me so much if he was our player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I don't see it with him either.. Maybe he's brilliant when I'm not watching him lol. From what I've seen though he would have annoyed me so much if he was our player.

Dives in a lot, remember him getting embarrassed for our opening goal against them.

Had a good start to the season but was a liability after Christmas. Got shredded by City and Liverpool and never recovered.

Remember Danny Ings and Chris Wood mugging him off all game along when they lost both at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom