• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,508

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"To keep him away from Arsenal and Tottenham on a free transfer"

He is getting a new contact, so Chelsea can sell him to us I think.

Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I mean, I'm not particularly against this if it were cheap, but nah. This is Auba-level money.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Cash + Willian on a couple year deal or Kluivert for Mikky?

Feel like Mikel wants a backup winger, if so then Willian is a good option.

Tom349

Still maintain we need a player like Willian and we have desperately missed a wingman capable of maintaining possession in the final third since allowing Mykhi and Iwobi to leave. Don't buy for one second that we are offering him 250k a week unless that number includes any sign on bonus which could be be worth 3-5m as well as number of different bonuses.

I mean Cross the idiot states in the same article that Barcelona would need to subsidise Coutinhos wage if he were to join on loan yet he earns less for Barca then we are supposedly offering Willian.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Still maintain we need a player like Willian and we have desperately missed a wingman capable of maintaining possession in the final third since allowing Mykhi and Iwobi to leave. Don't buy for one second that we are offering him 250k a week unless that number includes any sign on bonus which could be be worth 3-5m as well as number of different bonuses.

I mean Cross the idiot states in the same article that Barcelona would need to subsidise Coutinhos wage if he were to join on loan yet he earns less for Barca then we are supposedly offering Willian.

John Cross and logic don’t go hand in hand.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Cash + Willian on a couple year deal or Kluivert for Mikky?

Feel like Mikel wants a backup winger, if so then Willian is a good option.
If Willian still has the legs for it then WIllian, always gives 100% and is good on the ball, good option to have for starting or to bring one. But 2 years is a year too long.

moloso

If we sign Willian then it shows we've got no plan and even less of a clue. He's not very good anymore and definitely not consistently.

Honestly we may as well just keep Mkhitaryan - both past their best and on huge deals.

It's really not a hard concept - sell the ****e we have buy players who want or need to prove something. **** paying this guy, David Luiz, Soares and Özil close to a million pounds a week and then complaining we have high wages and can't compete. Utter shambles.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we sign Willian then it shows we've got no plan and even less of a clue. He's not very good anymore and definitely not consistently.

Honestly we may as well just keep Mkhitaryan - both past their best and on huge deals.

It's really not a hard concept - sell the ****e we have buy players who want or need to prove something. **** paying this guy, David Luiz, Soares and Özil close to a million pounds a week and then complaining we have high wages and can't compete. Utter shambles.
I've heard Willian has just signed a new short term deal with Chelsea anyway.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

A past it Willian would still be our best option on the left, that's how poor our current options are...but since it's ***** Cross reporting this...

tumblr_mmvw7jqpXt1qjjhbco8_r4_250.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
A past it Willian would still be our best option on the left, that's how poor our current options are...but since it's ***** Cross reporting this...

tumblr_mmvw7jqpXt1qjjhbco8_r4_250.gif
You always post daft stuff. Doesn’t mean we should sign the past it Willian.

Chelsea have offered him a two year deal but he’s holding out for 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom