• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,450

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

When is this guy going to be announced? Surely it's a done deal after everything I've heard, seen?

The club is just a tease. I found a gif with GDeep eagerly waiting for the announcement.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've been reading the title as "Standard Medical" I've been thinking, "No, I want a proper full medical, none of your standard stuff!" :lol:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Its not that they tweet in arabic, as long as info is accuate who cares what language they're tweeting

It's Arsenic's second account, why would he just not post it there instead? He's probably just tweeting in Arabic to some gullible arabs who don't speak English.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
It's Arsenic's second account, why would he just not post it there instead? He's probably just tweeting in Arabic to some gullible arabs who don't speak English.
Good point tbh as someone who is in the ME, can say we are in a very gullible society. Most people believe almost everything they see/read online. I do like Arsenic though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom