• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,987

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Adriano never recovered from his father's death. Think that and injuries did him in. A sad story.
Very interesting story. Many people in Brazil feel he couldn’t leave his hood/boys behind. He actively went back into gang life while being a footballer still.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone think Ziyech won’t outstrip Willian next season in terms of stats? I don’t think it’ll be close even.
I'm with you on Ziyech being better rn but it will be his first season in the league with a new attack around him, lets see how it turns out.
If Willian can produce the numbers he produced for Chelsea this year I will be pretty happy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

I would love to see anyone here try and criticise. Imagine being a young millionaire abroad and not getting absolutely lit/shagging all the peng tings.

If I was getting paid minimum 40k a week from the age of 18 I’d probably be dead by now :lol:

Constant access to drugs and the baddest girls in the country, they’re better men than me to excel as much as they have.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I see the rumours going around that we’re interested in another 32 year old in Rakitic.

:lol:

Did Thiago Silva sign with anyone yet?

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Don't worry man. AM keeps your posts about Ziyech as a record. We will see who can perform better. Tadic in the farmer league was like Maradona. Recall his stats when he was in Southampton ...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You like Willian?
Yeah, liked him for a long time. His quality at 31 still cant be denied. We’re trying to get back in the top 4 and he’s a very good signing for that. Obviously if we were making top four relatively easy or going very close, I’d be looking for someone younger of the same level, but the position we’re in is influencing the type we’re after. As long as he shows the same level of motivation he’ll be a very good signing for us for a few years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don't worry man. AM keeps your posts about Ziyech as a record. We will see who can perform better. Tadic in the farmer league was like Maradona. Recall his stats when he was in Southampton ...
Tadic at Southampton and Willian at Chelsea have similar stats really.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Anyone think Ziyech won’t outstrip Willian next season in terms of stats? I don’t think it’ll be close even.

Think Ziyech will tear the league a new one - and he even was an Arsenal fan.. we screwed up so much over the years, passed on so many special talents that openly talked about us

Hjalmaar

Don't really see the point of comparing stats of a Chelsea player we have no change getting.

I don't really love the idea of signing Willian but if Arteta wants him and he improves the team, I'm okay with it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lampard went with youth at first, & seemed to be freezing Giroud out. Giroud forced his way back in after Xmas. When the chips were down in the run in, he turned to Giroud as his first choice striker, he turned up & won them games to secure top 4.

Chelseas best players this calendar year have been Willian, Giroud & Pulisic. The first 1 AM are crying about signing, & the 2nd 1 is an Arsenal reject as you would put it.

Luiz hasn't been great, I give you, but his performances helped win us the FA Cup. That's also fact.
Not denying any of that, but Cedric, Mari, Luiz, Willian . . what does that say about the club's ambition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom