• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,486

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think that Eduardo annoys me more than Dial. At least with Dial you know he’s trying to create a fake life for himself with all the bollocks he tweets, Eduardo genuinely wants to sign a different player every day. Imagine standing behind him at an all you can eat buffet.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think that Eduardo annoys me more than Dial. At least with Dial you know he’s trying to create a fake life for himself with all the bollocks he tweets, Eduardo genuinely wants to sign a different player every day. Imagine standing behind him at an all you can eat buffet.

He is a cutie-patootie though

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Come on mate. That's like people who say money counts for nothing because Leicester won the league once in140 years.

Chelsea was an exception this year. Teams conceding circa 50 goals do not normally appear in the top 4, they are usually mid table or below. I looked back to 2008 and couldn't find another example. You've got to look at patterns.

Our goal scoring stats have been very good up until this year. Auba is a golden boot winner and if we can keep him, that's brilliant. Laca and Pepe are expensive signings and in the last few games there's signs they're working together,and Pepe's getting used to the Prem.

Our goals against stats have been 51,51, 48. That's mid table stuff. That's where our priority should be.

Very good until our contributions from Özil totally dropped off and Ramsey and Mkhitaryan left meaning we had no creative midfielders in the squad.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Willian’s a good player but why is a Europa league club giving a big 3y salary to someone who is not going to start for us?
This. It appears to the year of consolidating our bench.

Even though we're desperate for 1st team players.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Very good until our contributions from Özil totally dropped off and Ramsey and Mkhitaryan left meaning we had no creative midfielders in the squad.
Now you're talking. We need someone like Partey and sign Cellabos or equivalent. :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Teams have conceded 40+ goals, but still made top four plenty of times, hell Yanited won the league in 2013 letting in only 5 less than us...it's not like it's always 20 odd goals or so being the mark, high 30s/low 40s isn't that far away from 50.

It depends on what the competition is like for Champions League next season, not many good defensive teams in England these days.
We were talking about 50 goals which is our average over the last 3 years. You're changing the goal posts. To prove what?

Tell me another team with with 50 'goals against' in the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom