<

Willianel Messi: Assist Machine

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Lol, non appearances :lol::lol::lol:

Let that Özil-fueled Arteta hate flow though.

vantoure likes this.
  2. Macho

Macho Has Trust Issues With Processes Trusted

3. Jury

The Willian witch hunt is real :lol:

truth_hurts likes this.
  4. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

You always felt it was going to be the way if he didn't hit the ground running. He had a target on his back the moment he joined.

5. Jury

He had a target on his back before he got here! Started good, tailed off, recovered some... then the break came. We're only 8 games in remember. Auba hasn't even scored in what, 7 of those? He's alright though.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Tir Na Nog likes this.
  6. Riou

Riou A-M's Resident Jobber

Emery treated Guendo like he was a peak Vieira, now Arteta is treating Willian like he is a peak Pires...no matter what he plays, seemingly!

Hate it when the poor players become manager favs :lol:

7. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry & Miserable

Especially cos Arteta is/was all about them non-negoshabelz.

Riou likes this.
  8. Macho

Macho Has Trust Issues With Processes Trusted

He come from Chelsea when he was done competing for trophies. He was always going to have to do more with our fans, just the way it is. Erikssen would get the same thing if he actually joined.

I actually posted the Orny thing cause it seems to be not as big a deal as I thought it was.

9. Jury

Yeah I can see that intention. It's going to be uphill for him the whole way with a lot of people. He'll do well and get no praise; he'll do average and get slaughtered.

10. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Arteta protecting his boy. Funny it’s the ex Chelsea boys, Kia agents, and “off the field influences” etc that have gone off the rails this week.

Imagine if Özil, Xhaka, Laca, Pepe, Bellerin etc done some of this stuff.

**** off back to Chelsea.

Jasard, roz, vantoure and 2 others like this.
  11. Riou

Riou A-M's Resident Jobber

My fav leaked fight from back in the day was Vieira and Lauren getting in a scrap after a poor away result in the Champions League around 2003 I think...in my head the coach was tittering on the edge of a cliff, as the 2 came to blows within it :lol:

I remember the game against United in 2004, the 1-1 at Highbury...last minute Lauren missed when through, had Thierry open but went for the shot...Thierry went mental at him, as they were walking back into the dressing room, Titi was still having a go...Lauren apparently said "Look...I accept it was my mistake and apologise, but we are still clear at the top and unbeaten...you can shake my hand now, or we can take it back into the dressing room" ...Henry agreed to drop it, he knew Ralph was the true king...I reckon Lauren was the toughest Invincible, has the eyes of a killer.

12. Jury

Lauren was a ****ing animal. You know nobody said nothing to him when he stank up the coach when he heated up last nights fish head stew in the microwave.

Riou likes this.
  13. Jury

Your boy signed him though. Your man, Mikel. You given up on him already? I thought you climbed aboard.

14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

“Climbed aboard” :lol:. Told you before I’m the captain of the ship, nice to see guy comfy on your seat.

Anyway, I’m not blindly going to support everything Arteta does, I didn’t with Wenger either, and Arteta is VERY questionable atm.

vantoure and Trilly like this.
  15. Atlas

Atlas Well-Known Member

I thought he was decent first half. Must have been injured to be subbed off like that.

BigPoppaPump and truth_hurts like this.
  16. boonthegoon

boonthegoon Well-Known Member

Lol so he was off coz he was injured only. So he will basically start every game now that pepe is done.

17. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Say Yeh or You're Making The List Trusted

He is quality in right areas- that has to be said. Beautiful close control. Would be lovely if he was more potent- but that’s not gonna happen at this stage in his career.

Football Manager likes this.
  18. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Only thing this will be fixed is Kia speaking to him. He been nothing but embarrassing even Chelsea fans say he much better than this

19. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Was the least bad of the attacking players tbf to him.

20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Was promising first 20 minutes gone invisible since maybe the muscular problem did infected