<

Willianel Messi: Assist Machine

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Mar 30, 2020.

1. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

Runs with the ball like he actually means business and then does nothing. Yet another Chelsea agent who we will keep starting.

Mrs Bergkamp, DanDare and Raicore like this.
  2. RandomHero84

RandomHero84 Well-Known Member

Was excited when he came here, and optimistic.

I was wrong.

Mrs Bergkamp and Raicore like this.
  3. Raicore

Raicore Active Member

Gets paid handsomely and starts consistently in the league for doing that rubbish. He is really an Arteta favourite. Sickening.

RacingPhoton likes this.
  4. novar

novar Well-Known Member

Disappointing today, nowhere near the worst player on the pitch but couldn't really get involved and in the end resigned himself to send crosses in, like everyone else.

5. Monstar-Gunn4r

Monstar-Gunn4r Well-Known Member

This was something else, like Bellerin had a shot on, he literally took it away form him 7 yards out and just jogged out of the box and passed it back down the pitch. Like it was incredible.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  6. squallman

squallman Still Pining for Wenger

[​IMG]

Me to Willian fans

7. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

I don't think he has any fans other than Arteta

8. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

Either he has a clause in his contract that says he has to start a certian percentage of games or Arteta keeps picking him because he's "his" player, either way what a waste of time signing, we could be developing Reiss with these minutes.

9. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

We all know it wasn't successful signing even if was not showing any signs of decline but giving him 3 years contract was very wrong

Macho and RacingPhoton like this.
  10. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

The way he dribbles on and does nothing in the end reminds me a lot of Iwobi.

11. Monstar-Gunn4r

Monstar-Gunn4r Well-Known Member

His general idea seems to be dribble until fouled, he does pick up a lot of frees. If we could get a serious target man all the frees and crosses might make sense.

12. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

I for one love how we’re given this semi retired chump game time over a potential young star.

13. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Well-Known Member

Willian has been an absoutley awful signing, he is so bad its unreal.

Chelsea have duped us again.

All he does every game is try to dribble with the ball and then when he realizes he can't beat the man he just falls over on the floor, or he hits a cross so hard that it totally misses everyone and goes out on the other side for a throw in.

Pop Tart and DanDare like this.
  14. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

"Thurd" time is the charm? (...)

15. chessygoal

chessygoal Well-Known Member

Play him as a Cam or put him on the bench.

Macho likes this.
  16. Macho

Macho Has Trust Issues With Processes Trusted

He’s come and done what I expected I’m not even mad. I said in summer he’s good for 5 goals 5 assists.

Prob even less goals cause he’s not on pens. Him and Arteta deserve each other really, good luck to em both.

17. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

He was a free agent. We duped ourselves

MutableEarth and Mrs Bergkamp like this.
  18. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap In midfield with Cellabos

Okay, I need help with this one. Willian. Willian. Previously, I spoke about how the Willian transfer could negatively affect Nelson and Pepe. Despite, Nelson playing well on midweek he loses his place to the “experienced” Willian. Firstly, experience is the MOST OVERRATED attribute to have in football. All experience means is that the manager has trust in someone that they don’t have teach anything new to. It doesn’t even make sense because Willian has never played in a system like this before, so ironically he actually has little experience. You might as well use Nelson or Pepe who have a higher upside. When you apply for a job and it requires a minimum of X amount of years of experience; they’re simply weeding out candidates that they don’t have to teach. It’s kinda lazy imo.
    Anyways that’s not main concern. It’s bothered me for a long time but I didn’t know how to articulate this. Arteta seems very big on trying to change the culture of Arsenal. Fine, nothing wrong with that. So why are we relying on ex-Chelsea players to help us “change the culture”? The culture at Chelsea is very different to us. For one managers come and go there so why would Arteta show faith in players that will most likely see him get sacked. It’s an open secret that if David Luiz don’t like you he can very easily turn the squad against you. Is that the type of culture we want at our club? Do Chelsea even like or respect Arsenal? I mean sure we both hate Sp**s but that’s it. To me, Arteta picking Willian over “one of us” highlights why I don’t think he understands the culture he’s trying to change. Now maybe Nelson isn’t a world beater but a kid that’s been at Arsenal his whole knows what the NLD is way more than Willian ever would

19. Get These Hands

Get These Hands Off of my purse !

He was one of Chelsea's most effective players last season and now he's a liability.

With so many players in appalling form, it has to be a coaching issue.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  20. squallman

squallman Still Pining for Wenger

He played for a new contract and is or will be a year older. Plus he's Brazilian. Most of them go on holiday by the time they hit 31/32 the latest.

RacingPhoton likes this.