<

Willianel Messi: Assist Machine

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by razörist, Mar 30, 2020.

1. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

For a free I thought it was good business. In my defence I thought he would be played in the middle and not every bl00dy game. I didnt think he would affect players like Nelson or Pepe. Also in my defence, I thought Arteta would make sensible decisions!

2. PressResistance

PressResistance Well-Known Member

Hopefully some retirement home in Italy takes this bum in the summer.

3. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

His wages are too big for Italy. We’re stuck with him

4. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

5. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

The fact that Ateta requested signing Willian is enough reason to sack him.

Wrighty4eva likes this.
  6. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

No wonder why he feels obligated to play him every fukkin game.

7. Legend14

Legend14 Well-Known Member

You said it. Free. Experienced, gives us depth when needed. I had thumbs up. Regretting it.

8. EinmalImmerEwig

EinmalImmerEwig Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !

Willian is not happy at The Arsenal.

Tell you what, don't think many are happy with him being here either.

9. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

Can we flog a million or two in transfer fees? That would be good business.

10. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

That didn't last long lmao.

11. Toast

Toast Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief Trusted

Terrible signing, has been dreadful so far. And we're stuck with him for 2.5 years

13. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Wouldn’t say the actual signing of Willian in itself was poor. If we’d got Aouar or Pepe had kicked on a bit then Willian as deputy, a proven experienced player wouldn’t have been bad business at all.

However we all know it hasn’t worked out like that and any seemingly decent form he had for Chelsea last season has long since abandoned him.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  14. Geofranco

Geofranco Well-Known Member

Bruh just stop. Even the Chelsea fans were saying Willian was **** and only played well for like 5 games the whole season.

He has always been inconsistent. Never a great player, only decent at his best.

Why would it be a good idea to sign a Chelsea player that is already 32? Especially a player who relied a lot on his athleticism to be effective.

Arteta's job should be on the line for wanting Willian, Cedric and extending Luiz (a man who singlehandedly conceded 5 penalties last season). Seems like Arteta is a double agent and **** that corrupt bum Kia too.

15. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap In midfield with Cellabos

Willian or Mkhitarayan? High-key Mkhi was better for us and I despised Mkhitarayan.
    I cannot believe Arsenal made the same mistake with Willian like we did with Mkhi. Worst thing is that Willian is older than Mkhi and on higher wages. This club refuses to learn from their mistakes.

krengon and EinmalImmerEwig like this.
  16. novar

novar Well-Known Member

You lot are seriously underrating what an achievement is to create PL goals under Artetaball.

If his sadness helps to Arteta being sacked he's already above the likes of Rosicky for me

17. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

That must be why Chelsea wanted to keep him.

Atlas likes this.
  18. Macho

Macho Has Trust Issues With Processes Trusted

Willans inconsistency was a well known gripe with Chelsea fans tbh. He’s always split opinion over there.

For the record I don’t think he’s a bad player, I’d have wanted him here in his prime for sure.

He’s a flat signing at this stage of his career and living proof that we just haven’t learned when it comes to handing out contracts that don’t benefit the club enough.

19. Atlas

Atlas Well-Known Member

Mourinho wanted him as well and Barca were linked recently. I think he’s better than what we’re seeing here. Arteta has a special ability to make players look worse than they are even Swiss Charlie Adam has started to look like a poundland Charlie Adam.

TakeChillPill likes this.
  20. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

Arteta the dictator. Now players are trying to escape his regime. Heard Kim Jon un has been asking arteta for advice