• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

WILLing to fill-in

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Hope you read that article lagosgunner...

Anyway, good news but not entirely surprising from where I'm sat. I look forward to seeing how he gets on tomorrow.

awooga83

Established Member
Thats great news and does help address some slight concerns I had, i too can not wait for tomorrow, its been too long without proper football.

daniel

Good news for sure...
He is a true professional.
I'm very glad he's with us.

Can't wait to see him play tomorow...

otfgoon

Established Member
gentlehmann was cheesy but ok Sabre, but 'WILLing to fill-in'? thats crossing the line!

zuberi

otfgoon said:
gentlehmann was cheesy but ok Sabre, but 'WILLing to fill-in'? thats crossing the line!

it attracts people to the thread and i think its working! :p
and yea it is good to see gallas filling in the lb position atleast till we get clichy back....

hujja

Established Member
And the award for The Worst Thread Title of The Month goes to......:wink:

Just kidding sabre.

DC Gunner

Established Member
Good news to hear, I am not surprised ;)

I always have thought that his complaint with chelski was *****'ho treating him as a left back, not as a CB who is filling there

now, lads go get us the 3 point :respect 8)

tduffell

yeh however i don't think we should still play him centre back. Play flamini left back he did for half of last year and was fine

thierryunreal

DC Gunner said:
Good news to hear, I am not surprised ;)

I always have thought that his complaint with chelski was *****'ho treating him as a left back, not as a CB who is filling there

now, lads go get us the 3 point :respect 8)

agreed about the mourinho part.
yes 3points 7-0 would do. thanks :lol:

Toker

Playing Gallas as LB is like rubbing it in Cheski's face. However, we now have 2 of the best CB in EPL. Surely we should be playing Gallas at CB to form the best CB partnership in the league with Toure. Flamini can fill in at LB, unless both Clicy and Flamini are injuried Gallas shouldnt be play there.

JMT

hell be a left back tmrw.... well done willy. hope u do a good job. looks like Djourou and Toure as the two rocks at the back. need to get more clean sheets. andi think the back 5 will be

Lehmann
Eboue Toure Djourou Gallas

good. all very strong.

Would have preferd
Eboue Toure Gallas Flamini

Number8

Bit much on the title there eh?

Good thing he's not going to throw hissy fits at Arsenal. I think we've shown the world that we're a no-bullshit club. Cole threw a fit about 5000 pounds, he got shown the door. Reyes had a fit about god knows what (changes every day, didn't he like the curry here or was it getting a CL runners-up medal he didn't deserve? god knows..). I hope Gallas sticks to his promise and doesn't think he's some sort of demi-god.

Bazza19

has sabret00the wrote all the threads, anyway its nice to see gallas will play full back, pity tho for senderos because i cant see gallas doing it that often though its good he is so versaitle

been

aww man i love djourou and rate him higher then seneros but i wanna see the gallas-toure pair to kick off

can johan play LB hes certainly solid

Highbury93

Legend#1 said:
What a thread title :lol:

You should write for The Sun.

:lol:

But I hope Gallas doesn't get all cheesed off because he is probably going to be played as a left back most of the season,But other than that I can't wait

Hope the back line looks like this this season:

-----------------------Lehmann--------------
--Lauren-----Touré-----Gallas/Senderos------Gallas/Traore?/Flamini

But it looks like we may have a problem with Left back this season because Flamini said that he doesn't like playing there and Traore is too young

stuart

Established Member
clichy will probably be first choice lb this season i reckon,looking forward to watching gallas hope he has a good game!

GoonerBaby

this is a good move on gallas' part, this sure must have pissed off mourinho :D ! to be honest i thought gallas would start *****ing if he played at left back but im happy that hes come out with this statement...i get the distinct impression that he respects us a lot more than he did chelski :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom