• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willy Boly

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Not one to be too harsh, but I just don't see 'it' with Miquel. I just don't see a ceiling in his play that screams future Arsenal player. Unless I've missed something, I don't see him as a WC CB in the making as I see in the likes of Smalling.

Wouterus

Considering that he was played out of position, I thought Miquel looked quite good in the few games that he played last season. Loved his workrate. His style of play reminds me of Vertonghen. Personally I'm more relaxed when Miquel is playing that Djourou. Don't forget that Miquel is almost three years younger than Smalling.

But at the moment Miquel needs to play 90 minutes every week to keep developing. A loan would be great.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

On Miquel a loan would be best for all concerned but it should be to an English based team. This guy seems like a Wenger signing and if Squillaci is due to leave with Miquel going on loan this would seem ideal thrown in the possibility of JD leaving.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
AFC-Phil said:
Would rather a young CB with a high potential (And crucially, an already good level of reading the game) than Djourou.

Or at least rather have someone I don't know is ****, than someone I do!

Latest posts

Top Bottom