• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilshere suffers 'serious ankle injury'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Not Wilshere, Murphy. If you look at the team sheet to the right you'll see that Wilshere played the whole game while Murphy got subbed off in the 35th minute.

Edit: Nela beat me to it.

ricky1985

Established Member
go49oner said:
Not exactly 1st teamer but its news nontheless

Record-breaking Jack Wilshere was deployed in the ‘Bergkamp role’ just behind lone striker Murphy who had notched twice in the victory at Aston Villa in the Third Round. However it would be a night to forget for the England Under-19 marksman, who left the field on a stretcher with a serious ankle injury.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/171389/reserves/arsenal-res-v-wolverhampton?tab=report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/17138 ... tab=report</a>

fingers crossed its not season ending injury,.

****ing hell go49oner, you scared the crap out of me there.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
can understand why you misunderstood though.. I thought it was Wilshere first too..

go49oner

Established Member
Sorry about that fellas, its been long day.

Huge relief though.

Wish Murphy all the best. Mods please Close the thread.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Lol, I feel really bad now. When i saw the title i paniced, then i read the rest and was like "oh thank god", but then its still one of ours. Poor Murphy, get weell soon.

True Gooner

Established Member
My heart missed a beat when I read the title, glad to hear Wilsheres alright.

That made me sound a bit heartless. :eek:ops:

Hope Rhys gets well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom